• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Terminator 2 Life-Size Bust, Terminator 2 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reinhardt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thank you for viewing my sales thread. All prices include shipping in the continental US. If you are located elsewhere, please IM me for a shipping quote. Thanks for looking, and don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have questions. I plan on adding more statues to this thread as items sell.

Summary of Current Sales:
-Sideshow Terminator 2 Life-Size Bust $1300
-Sideshow Terminator 2 1/4 Scale Statue (exclusive) $240

Upcoming Sales
-Sideshow Robocop Premium Format Statue
-Sideshow Green Scar vs Silver Savage Statue
-Weta Kong vs V-Rex Statue
-Palisades 12" Optimus Prime and Megatron Statues

Action Figure Sales Thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137081

PICS AND DETAILS BELOW

Sideshow Terminator 2 Life-Size Bust $1350
-He's only been opened twice, and put right back in the box. The first time to see to see if there is any damage, and the second time to take these pics. I just don't have the space for him.
-Please note that I originally had him and he was damaged. I returned him to Sideshow, and then sent me a new piece - this is #35. He wasn't sent to me with the box with the artwork on it. - He comes in the styrofoam box, and then the original shipping box.

The white marks in this pic are just styrofoam bits.

Sideshow Terminator 2 1/4 Scale Statue (exclusive) $240
-He's been only opened once, to take pics.
-He's in perfect condition except for the small black mark on his right cheek - see pic below.

Back