ARNOLD AS COMMANDO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just started a new commando (ARNIE) custom vest

I started to make the his vest. I need to put the knife on it.

Tell me what you guys think?

commando025.jpg

commando027.jpg

I am currently working on the body utilizing the tom from finland body as a base. I am slowly getting there. as i progress iw ill post pictures.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Mate, looking good. :D

If you put that much detail into the vest, than I cannot wait to see the finished figure (excuse the pun :eek:)

I have seen the "Tom of Finland" figure and I assume that is the figure you are talking about. That will be a good body for Arnie/John Matrix.

The other good option is the Jakks Pacific wrestler body. See this thread:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30368

Can't wait to see the end result. I am not sure if I will be excited as Tom!! :eek:

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Here to more pics on the progression of my commando doll. This one is only a test shot.Slowly! slowly.

commando048.jpg

Any feed back will be appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Awesome!!

So far so good. I cannot wait to see the end result of this character.

Keep up the good work :)

this is a custom I've wanted to make for a while now.... this is looking good so far! :rock

Yeh the old WWE muscular body is a bit crappy
I'd like to see a shot of that finland's muscular body with the **** hanging out LOL!

now you just need the dutch head from hot toys predator

That's an awesomee looking vest, did you scratch build those ammo pouches?

Yeah, scratch built. This project has been put on hold for the moment. The body I used for this is outdated now. Will use hot toys arnie ( predator) body or arnie t-800 body with either head eventually. Just haven't had the time lately.

The vest looks great! Please post your "recipe" for your vest here! I started a Commando vest myself. Since I want to make a custom John Matrix Commando figure soon myself! I'll be using the T-800 head sculpt, and T-800 HT body for it. I like your pictures in your other Commando thread with him outside in the sunlight holding the knife. Very cool! :)

Back