Customs and Kitbashes by SaintSyn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintsyn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Syn's Chop Shop

I've finally starting taking some pictures of the work i have done over the years and now instead of throwing up a post every time I have a new figure, I have decided to take a cue from the awesome customizers here and have a dedicated post. Some of the figures I'll be putting up are new, some are decidedly not... I've been customizing for about 8 years at least... sculpting, repainting, kitbashing mostly... So I figure I might as well let others appreciate my work, it makes me feel good! So without further ado.....

First up, for those that have been wondering what Ada Chan's Heath Ledger sculpt would look like painted up as the Joker:

DSCF0004-8.jpg

DSCF0005-9.jpg

DSCF0020-9.jpg

DSCF0005-10.jpg

DSCF0022-10.jpg

Last edited:
Next up

Next up is a repaint of a Jakks Van Helsing head (which I thought looked more like Hugh Jackman) with the clothing from a Sideshow Van Helsing on a BBi body:
DSCF0001-10.jpg

DSCF0005-8.jpg

DSCF0016-12.jpg

DSCF0022-11.jpg

Riddick

Here is a painted Frontline Riddick head on a BBI body ( I really need to take better pics):
DSCF0009-11.jpg

DSCF0011-7.jpg

DSCF0015-10.jpg

Heroes of Gung Fu

I am a HUGE martial arts fan, so here are some samples of the kung fu heroes that I have crafted over the years (some repaints, others merely kitbashes):
DSCF0001-9.jpg

DSCF0005-7.jpg

DSCF0006-7.jpg

DSCF0014-6.jpg

DSCF0008-8.jpg

DSCF0010-7.jpg

DSCF0011-5.jpg

Wow hey easy buddy, don't burn all your munitions, 1rst of all your Joker looks fantastic, I like what Ada did on that face (even if I think the Joker needs a psycho-killer expression).
Indeed, your Van Helsing looks more like Hugh Jackman, well done !!

awesome stuff man! I think I remember you making some zombies too?

Those Kung Fu figures are amazing! Where did you get the clothing for those guys?!?!?!?

A lot of the clothing I used for the Kung Fu figures came from the HERO figures that were produced a couple of years back. The figures (Nameless, Broken Sword, Qin Warrior, Snow and Moon) all came with an extra set of clothing. I did a lot of mix and match and added fabric and even Star Wars costume parts here and there. The Pai Mei figures robe came from a figure produced by Dragon for the movie " A Man Called Hero". I also used clothing from Zizzle's Pirates of the Caribbean 12" figures.

HOLY CRAP!

Now, that's a frickkin' Joker!
DAMN SON! GET IT ON! :rock

I am always astounded by your creative work!!! You just rule, man!
I love this! Great paint and clever original custom!

You gotta make that guy your avatar!

Back