• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ThreeA 3A Stuff For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theghostinside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone i have a couple of things i need to sell. First off is a mint aptk hatchery guard. He is still sealed in the package. Second is a set of aptk yellow hornets. They are brand new and never removed from the box. Next is a Mk2 ghosthunter square. He was briefly removed from the package and that was it. Never displayed. Lastly I have a 3AA membership hoodie size small that has never been worn or even taken out of the clear wrapping it came it. It was an extra. Below are pictures and pricing. The only thing i am really interested in right now for trade are action portable zombs. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

$50 shipped for aptk hatchery anywhere in the u.s.

$100 shipped anywhere in the u.s. for the yellow hornets

$50 shipped anywhere in the u.s. for the ghosthunter square

$35 shipped anywhere in the u.s. for the hoodie

Could be interested in the Square but would you ship to the UK?

Disregard the question just had a large bill come in. Maybe we can talk when my AP zomb comes and it's one I was not after if you still have it.

Last edited:
Back