Extra Firefly Bash parts - Free

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea to have a thread specifically for extra items we may have from our bashes. I know there are members who may need help in acquiring at least a few items at little to no cost for financial reasons. I am completely re-doing pretty much every figure I have.

I will have extra pants, boots/shoes/bodies, etc. I do have a member who has contacted me and I plan to help. But I will have plenty to go around.

If anyone else has anything they can offer, or anyone has things they truly need, I think here is a good place to come for it.

Putting it in the sculpts thread isn't a great idea as stuff gets lost quick.

I have a couple extra boots for Mal, I will probably have 1 pair for Jayne, pants, and such. I'll take photos this week and put them up and people who are truly in need, can take what they need.

Anyone else?

Great idea! I might have a pair of Jill Valentine pants I could spare. I am looking for a shirt for Zoe.

Mal stuff.
DSCN3242.jpg

Jayne stuff.

DSCN3243.jpg

African American Buck body.
DSCN3244.jpg

That body is much darker in person. The lighting and camera make it seem lighter.

I should have a few more things as the time goes on. So keep checking back.

*Note: This stuff is all free.

Last edited:
Are the Jill Valentine pants still available?

I snagged them, sorry about that Shadow.

I want to add that I have other buck bodies that will be going up as well. Male/female. All free. All the stuff I have to offer is free. So don't be afraid to hit me up.

I will be putting up a couple more items for everyone, possibly today. 1 of those things is a black ascot for Simon, and female pants. Maybe a body or two. Stay tuned.

When did you get into 1:6th, SS?!

I need to check out your Stash page to see what you got.

Haha that is something little know about me. I started with 1/6 but quickly moved out of it. I still have some pieces and pick up the occasional piece now and then but it is rare.

This is actually a part I need for a Mal build I am doing for my best friend for a wedding gift.

Haha that is something little know about me. I started with 1/6 but quickly moved out of it. I still have some pieces and pick up the occasional piece now and then but it is rare.

This is actually a part I need for a Mal build I am doing for my best friend for a wedding gift.

Very cool!

Be sure to post some pics of Mal when you get it finished.

If they are still available, could I get the pair of Jayne pants on the upper left? And the Mal boots on the upper left?

Thank you so much for starting a thread like this!

If they are still available, could I get the pair of Jayne pants on the upper left? And the Mal boots on the upper left?

Thank you so much for starting a thread like this!

Yes, you sure can. Send me your shipping info.

Back