Where is "Terminator_Fan_Game" ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sent him some money towards his table and chair set and he has fallen of the face of the earth. I sent him private messages no reply ?
Its a bit dirty if hes taken any other money and gone.

Hmmm, that's strange! He hasn't logged on in a couple of months judging by his profile!

I hope he hasn't done a runner. He didn't seem like the type. Some people are very blase in the way they come across and those people you wonder about but TFG didn't seem like that.

Yeah, sounds like he had to get away because the hobby was getting too all-encompassing and he had to get his life back. If he's not back this month, I'll give him another shout out in June.

Maybe something happened. Well if you paid by PayPal maybe you can still file to get your money back? How long has it been?

Sent him some money towards his table and chair set and he has fallen of the face of the earth. I sent him private messages no reply ?
Its a bit dirty if hes taken any other money and gone.

Monkey, he did mention that he owed some folks a few customs. You are most probably on that list. He did say he wanted to wrap up the projects that people had paid for. That's why I know he'll be back. Don't ask me how long he'll stay, but he'll be back.

Ok guys, but a little "good manners" goes a long way and kindly explaining he had to get away would have been nice.
Pre orders and custom peices waiting to be made should have a big warning attached.

To be honest, though I liked TFG for as long as he was here, I think he should have refunded people right away if he was planning or being otherwise forced into taking a break. Its not fair to hold onto peoples money and then disappear even if you truly intend to come back and make right in the end. You have to think 'OK what must this look like to the guys on the forums?'

Ok guys, but a little "good manners" goes a long way and kindly explaining he had to get away would have been nice.
Pre orders and custom peices waiting to be made should have a big warning attached.

To be honest, though I liked TFG for as long as he was here, I think he should have refunded people right away if he was planning or being otherwise forced into taking a break. Its not fair to hold onto peoples money and then disappear even if you truly intend to come back and make right in the end. You have to think 'OK what must this look like to the guys on the forums?'

Agreed. It's a rough patch for him, but he still has chance to make it up to you guys. I hope it works out for the best.

As a matter of fact he reached out to me earlier this morning on ebay. I figure you guys deserve a direct quote after all this time. For the record, I did urge him to drop a line on the boards. I don't know though. TFG might still be out for awhile from the sounds of it:

"Anyway, Im not exactly giving up on the hobby for good...just having a break and being more...casual with it? Im STILL going to finish off my Terminator table diorama... and I will still sell to those 2 guys who put a deposit down if they still want it."

Which means he is trying to tie up loose ends, but there is no timetable for this. Sounds like he burnt himself out pretty bad. I'm sure if the guys who put that deposit down contact him, he'll be more than willing to refund it. Ebay seems to work for now.

I suppose I'll write that particular custom project off my list. Kinda did think it was going to be too big a task replicating all those tabletop accessories multiple times over for however many people signed up. Oh well.

Must do a search for his last few posts here, I don't recall any warning that he was getting burned out or stretching himself too much financially etc.

Got in touch with him through ebay and after a short chat he offered my money back and I took it back. What he should have offered many months ago.

Back