• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT ALIEN Big Chap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Literally JUST got this guy about a week ago. Noticed a slight scratch or crack under his dome visor, cant tell which it is and its only visable from certain angles so its really not that bad but still after paying $330 for this figure I was ready to send him back ...but of course before I could one of his wrist pegs snapped and is stuck in his arm. I suppose you could dremel it out but Id rather just not deal with this guy anymore out of frustration. Rubber is perfectly fine and everything else is just perfect except for those 2 things, even without the peg his hand even still fits and stays on his arm so long as your not moving him all around. Hes a great looking figure but I seem to be cursed when handling him so therein lies my problem.

Anyways looking to sell or trade him so PM me if your interested. $275 US only (thats $55 less than I paid a week ago due to the hand peg)
if your looking to trade I could go for:
-AVP alien warrior (dark version)
-AVPR warrior
-Reeve Superman

or if you've got something else of interest let me know.

BUMP! Anyone? Supes for Big Chap, I see BC go for quite a bit more than Superman so even with the wrist peg issue I would think this was a good deal.

Back