• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jason Voorhees HLM/Bob Dullam Michael Jordan/HUGE DEALS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odellwyoung34

Super Freak
Reaction score
I enjoy in making life size busts of characters but i would pretty much prefer them to be silicone base instead of doing the mask and resin way. So huge deal for anyone with halloween coming up or whatever you want to do with them.

1. Crash's "Hideous Looking Man" Based on Stan Winston's version of Jason from part 3 that never made it to the screen. Crash only made a few of these and here is one that comes with the shirt, pants, resin axe and hockey mask. All for $400
IMG_1622.jpg
IMG_1507.jpg

2. Faces of Death "The Graham Cracker" Jason from Part 6 along with hockey mask and machete. Machete made of resin....hockey mask and machete alone is worth $120...but i'm letting all of it go for $150 shipped.
551980_10151017036163233_1066616056_n.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
3. Bob Dullam's sculpt of Michael Jordan
Here is the deal breaker....this was a $2K commission and like i said i prefer silicone rather than resin. I've always let things go for a great price on here....so since the economy is ***** i'm letting this go to anyone for $200....not $2000.....but $200 shipped.
IMG_1621.jpg

Last edited:
Back