• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Predator team - NOW WITH SALES INFO!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Who needs to finish off your military team to take on the Predator?

Well, Dutch has been done time and again, but what of the rest of the team?

These will be $25 each (shipped) Payment details to follow.

AA heads can be cast in brown.
Neckless versions may also be available.

See post 105 for sale info

Last edited:
Re: Predator team

Thanks guys.
I will post all the ordering info and variation choices in the next few days.
Thanks for your patience.

Poncho and Hawkins also in the works.

I'm not sure if ebay will be involved this go around.
I hope to have the ordering specifics soon.

GREAT STUFF, will be ordering some for sure. i need neckless, would they be any cheaper

GREAT STUFF, will be ordering some for sure. i need neckless, would they be any cheaper
Neckless will be available, at least for Blaine and Billy. Sorry, Same price.
Sorry for question but, are you bill kern from poppo toys?
No, I am not Bill.
your inbox still full ironman
Yeah, can't keep up right now. Again, email is usually quicker. I will be away from the net for most of tonight if plans hold up, but I will get to answering any and all mails.
Awesome! Do you plan to make neckless versions too? Or painted?

As above, neckless for at least Billy and Blaine. Painted doesn't look like it will be an option right now.

They look great, I will pick one up some time. still working on Dutch.

Whats the chance of making a Green Hornet (Van Williams) As you know HT made a Kato but no GH.
I think it would sell nicely.
Thanks
Carl

I agree.
I know the sculptor is most anxious to complete the Predator team and after that was leaning towards a certain other military team famous for battling a non-human enemy in '86.
I will certainly bring Van up (again)

I agree.
I know the sculptor is most anxious to complete the Predator team and after that was leaning towards a certain other military team famous for battling a non-human enemy in '86.
I will certainly bring Van up (again)

Haha Aliens nice one

I'll likely be in for neckless Dillon, Blain and Mac. Will you have painted protos first? Then I'll need to figure out how to bash so if anyone can come up with a shopping list that would be great.

:panic: We still need that really definitive Hudson, and if he does one at the level of these Predator guys, it'll be a no-brainer. I'll be keeping an eye out for that.

Back