Statue Gwen Stacy Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Gwen Stacy - J. Scott Campbell collection

287n9fn-1.jpg

john-romita-gwen-stacy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as they don't release her as a pre-order we can't be sure of anything. Besides, who says she'll be a comiquette? As far as I understood, they're as good as quitting the comiquette line :dunno

What statue? :dunno

Well, not the statue. But the character. I don't find her that interesting, and I really think that she would only fit into a collection consisting of a lot of Spider-Man characters already.

I think most people would just see a hot blond. Not Gwen Stacy.

I'm not saying that this piece won't turn out to be a fine piece of sculpting etc. I just doubt that she will be that interesting.

Well, not the statue. But the character. I don't find her that interesting, and I really think that she would only fit into a collection consisting of a lot of Spider-Man characters already.

I'm not saying that this piece won't turn out to be a fine piece of sculpting etc. I just doubt that she will be that interesting.

I agree. The character is not interesting and if the statue is made it's just a statue of a regular blond chick. Booorrrinnng.

agreed. not important enough.

Any TRUE comic book fan KNOWS who Gwen Stacy is, and her death was/is one of the biggest turning points in comic book history. Her death is considered by many to be the END of the Silver Age of comics Simply as it was one of the FIRST times a hero truly failed to save loved one after they set down the path of a hero. Call her boring if you want to, but there are few women who are more important.

Any TRUE comic book fan KNOWS who Gwen Stacy is, and her death was/is one of the biggest turning points in comic book history. Her death is considered by many to be the END of the Silver Age of comics Simply as it was one of the FIRST times a hero truly failed to save loved one after they set down the path of a hero. Call her boring if you want to, but there are few women who are more important.

so you can't be a true comic fan if you only read, I don't know, DC or something and know everything there is to know about the universes, characters and stuff? :p

Like I said, I'll wait for the actual statue reveal before stating anything about it :)

Back