Phantom of the Opera ERIK custom figure finished!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShanLan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Huzzah! Finally finished my Phantom of the Opera figure, so here's Erik in all his suave and hideous glory!

I used Ramin Karimloo's version of the character in the stage show, as seen in the 25th Anniversary DVD. Why? Because it's a great performance, they rocked it :)

"Mirror" frame base is put together using a couple dollar-store frames, a wood furniture applique, and a couple small decorative pieces I did in sculpey.

The cloak was sewn from scratch, the tuxedo was a Sideshow Dracula suit, which has been very heavily altered.

The fedora was made by Mister Steve Corn at stevostoys.com,
I can't thank him enough for the amazing work he did. Isn't it a fantastic hat??? Definitely the lovely icing on the Awesome cake :yess:

The head was a Hot Toys head, very, very heavily altered. If anyone can guess the figure I used, they get a high-five!
The mask and wig were sculpted in epoxy sculpt. The hands were from a Bruce Lee figure,the pinky ring is also epoxy

I made a little light-up lantern, too. Just cardboard, coffee stir-sticks, and the inside of one of those battery-tea-light candles. Simple, but I think it turned out okay.

Ummm...I think that covers it....my WIP stuff is here; https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115949

So here we go! Pics! Hope you like!

Also, Sorry, but this figure is part of a private collection,and is not for sale.

phantomcustom_unmasked.jpg

phantomoperacustomfigure100.jpg

customactionfigurew027.jpg

customactionfigurew057.jpg

phantomcustom_accessories.jpg

phantomoperacustomfigure069.jpg

phantomoperacustomfigure031.jpg

phantomoperacustomfiguremirror.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Bravo! Looking at him conjures up the music from the show. (And now I have The Music Of The Night stuck in my head.) Great work there!

Very Awesome! The scaring on the face is fantastic and that mirror frame setup is perfect!
:clap

Looks awesome! Almost impossible to tell it was a Wenworth Miller head originally :rock I'm just sad nobody has made an official version of this figure yet! :(

Very impressive. My wife and I are both Phantom fans, and we both approve...PS

Thanks so much :)
I just found out that a Phantom fan on tumblr reblogged this and added the comment that they found it "a wee bit disturbing", as a sort of back-handed compliment.
Which leaves me wondering, in this day and age, THIS hobby is considered disturbing? They must have their internet parental controls set pretty damned high.... :lol

Thanks so much :)
I just found out that a Phantom fan on tumblr reblogged this and added the comment that they found it "a wee bit disturbing", as a sort of back-handed compliment.
Which leaves me wondering, in this day and age, THIS hobby is considered disturbing? They must have their internet parental controls set pretty damned high.... :lol

Ignore them and keep on doing what you do best! You are more than welcome here :wink1:

Back