Sucker Punch Premium Formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkHumor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see any thread posted for this topic, so heres goes.

Are there plans going forward to making the rest of the girls in the Sucker Punch premium format line?

I, like plenty of others have missed out on the opportunity to owning Gentle Giants Sucker Punch line in the beginning of it's debut pre order release and thought how great it is to be able for all those that missed out to have a second chance at completing the line when SSC finally went forward and now are producing BabyDoll pf's.

Now that I have a BabyDoll pf on pre order, I cant stop thinking about how I just can't see Baby Doll being by her lonesome self and it would be disappointing and a crying shame not to own the rest of the girls.

I'm not a completest, and I'm very selective of what I purchase but this line if made, I would complete and wouldnt hesitate for a second in purchasing them all.

Please tell me youre going ahead w/the rest of the beauties. *fingers crossed.*

Also, the sword that Babydoll was using in the movie had engravings on the blade. Can you confirm that the engravings were included on the Babydoll pf as well?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think alot of us also would agree we would all want the line to be completed in pf style by SSC. the chances of that are slim it seems. i essentially have the entire GG line(except blondie for the moment) and would be willing to also buy a complete line if done in pf style by SSC for sure! I'm pretty sure sideshow Alex couldn't confirm of future products coming down from the pipeline, as she has stated numerous times before, since she's not privy to such info. W can just keep our fingers crossed and hope it gets done.

I also want Sideshow to make the other Sucker Punch girls!
If not, then at least give us Sweet Pea!

Note to Sideshow:

We're not asking for much with this franchise. We're not even asking to make all the characters. Just these will be fine:

Sucker-Punch-Cast-Image-Wide.jpg

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

with how fast the EX sold out I can't see any reason why SS wouldn't make more of the girls! they should and need to! Babydoll looks great and I bet the others would look just as good!

^ 100% agreed. Selling out fast is a good indication of interest and Babydoll sold out fast.

Aso GG made a good profit with Sucker Punch, even as much to make a proprietary similiar license of their own.

I'll take a Madam Gorski...for reasons. :D

Who wouldn't want Vera Gorski on their shelf? Crazy people!!

I'd be in for all the girls as well. Have my GG's (no Amber or Babydoll) but would gladly buy them all again. If anything at least give us a Sweet Pea.

I own the entire Sucker Punch collection from Gentle Giant and would have absolutely no qualms about purchasing the entire PF line from Sideshow. Given the subject matter, I don't see how Sideshow's slightly different take could be anything but completely successful.

I'll take a Madam Gorski...for reasons. :D

Who wouldn't want Vera Gorski on their shelf? Crazy people!!
I was hoping GG would do her. How can they do all the girls and then skip Gorski?
Sideshow hit this license way too late. Most people that were interested already have invested into the whole set through GG. I saw how fast the ex sold out on babydoll, but I've also read a lot of posts on these forums about people cancelling. That is probably why SS cut this line.

I was hoping GG would do her. How can they do all the girls and then skip Gorski?
Sideshow hit this license way too late. Most people that were interested already have invested into the whole set through GG. I saw how fast the ex sold out on babydoll, but I've also read a lot of posts on these forums about people cancelling. That is probably why SS cut this line.

I think the real reason ssc isn't do the rest of them is because they enjoy doing one-offs. Nathan Drake, Babydoll, etc. I think they've left full lines behind and are just focusing on the 1 main character.

There's still a lot of people like me out there who had missed out on BabyDoll the first time around and skipped out on the rest of the line feeling that it would be pointless to purchase the other girls without babydoll. Just because the ex sold out does not mean a bunch of us didnt buy the regular. I missed out on the ex so I bought reg. I'm putting my money on it that the regular will be sold out the first few months, possibly less once available.

With that said, I would like a Madame Gorski and Blue PF if you must continue the line. Oh and the wise man in his bus driver outfit. :wink1: :lol

Back