DID K80090 "Winston Churchill"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fizzgig

Freaked Out
Reaction score
3.jpg

17.jpg

29.jpg

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.de/2013/03/did-item-no-k80090-figure.html

DID is on a roll.

Patton and now Churchill.

I wonder if they're going to produce a 1:6 FDR and maybe a Stalin? I can't remember if another company produced Stalin or not.

Maybe a more authentic & detailed Eisenhower figure (other than the one from HASBRO many years ago)?

Was hoping he would have the victory hand. Looks fantastic. Would be great to see a 1/6 scale FDR to go with him with wheelchair. I have seen a 1/6 scale Stalin somewhere, but no idea who made him.

I didn't realize how burnt out I was on EVERYTHING else in sixth scale at this point, cuz this thing showed up and I was just like

:horror

I mean, Patton is pretty cool, and I should be getting that one pretty soon. But this one is just. . . WOW!!!

My PO is in and the wait is on.

The W is O ;)

I can only see the Penguin in the pics of him with his top hat on and cigar-in-mouth head :lol

I'll probably bite on this. Especially if they make the other leaders on both Axis and Allies. FDR's wheelchair will be epic.

I can only see the Penguin in the pics of him with his top hat on and cigar-in-mouth head :lol

I'll probably bite on this. Especially if they make the other leaders on both Axis and Allies. FDR's wheelchair will be epic.

:lol, now that you mention it. Pad him up a bit more, and add some sculpy on the nose to elongate it and you've got yourself a Cobblepot.

Back