3A: The Invincible Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
575463_609674475728330_1549345619_n.jpg

I can hear a ball dropping loud. This reminds me of other wasted opportunities like MAC's X- Files line, BifBangPow's Lost line etc...

Wow....

I can't even describe my disbelief.
I'm hoping they make a proper Master Chief soon and not waste too many resources on this inevitable bomb.

ironman is about to take a spin in 3A's dirty washing machine

I knew they would 3A it up. They could take this same design, name it something completely unrelated to ironman, without the Marvel license and still sell it without any trouble. Because it doesn't look anything like what it claims to be.

I knew they were never gonna compete directly with HT and i didn't expect them to. But why not just give us some comic characters that will never make it into the films? Why pick ironman when theres already a billion ironmans. Just give us Cable or Bishop or Mr Sinister or Arch Angel or Omega Red

^3A has to start with someting that does not require some form of human face scults... Starting off with Ironman then Dr Doom would be more of a necessity as it's lower risk.

I knew they would 3A it up. They could take this same design, name it something completely unrelated to ironman, without the Marvel license and still sell it without any trouble. Because it doesn't look anything like what it claims to be.

It's true. Think of all the people out there that is only interested in these "abstract, designer" toys.

I knew they were never gonna compete directly with HT and i didn't expect them to.

I don't know about that. They made that Artist Collection line and gave us the Samurai Predator. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold one of those IM figures we have been seeing on display at their events. In fact, the current post on HT page is about the Artist Project Firefighter Iron Man:

941573_522035074525154_739031102_n.jpg

I Agee with most of the comments here. Ironman was a pour choice to start with.

I does look like the iron giant! :lol

I have no interest, but there's already so many IM's out there from other companies, I can see the point of them making their mark on it.

So that's really going to be another line of retarded looking figures. Too bad.

I really like it. I different spin on a character HT's has made me hate with their milking. Super intrigued with how they'll handle other marvel characters like wolverine.

Back