Re: Show Me Your Holy Grail..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have both of those as well, and love 'em! Now, if only I could get my hands on one of the 10 SSE SON OF FRANKENSTEIN figs, I'd have the complete Uni Monsters collection !

warlock664 said:
I have both of those as well, and love 'em! Now, if only I could get my hands on one of the 10 SSE SON OF FRANKENSTEIN figs, I'd have the complete Uni Monsters collection !

Which one was that? Does anyone have this for sale?

rare figs indeed. very nice J. i gotta say tho, before i'd pay the prices they go for, i'd get someone to make those outfits for me. then again, i'd probably only display them in their original duds heh

Jmlsuperman said:

He is referring to this one...

SSE_Son02.jpg

SSE_Son03.jpg

SSE_Son04.jpg

Signed by the creative team!!
SSE_Son05.jpg

Comparison to color version...
SSE_Son08.jpg

Jmlsuperman said:

LAST ONE SOLD FOR 800$ ON EBAY.

Mookeylama said:
rare figs indeed. very nice J. i gotta say tho, before i'd pay the prices they go for, i'd get someone to make those outfits for me. then again, i'd probably only display them in their original duds heh

I didn't pay all that much for these, it wouldn't be the same if I made the PJ's. Sold some stuff on ebay I got for free to pay for these so it was a great deal.

Jmlsuperman said:
Damn, $200-$300 maybe, but $800? Cool that it's B&W, but I guess I can live without this figure unless one comes across my hands for quite a bit less than $800.
Considering they only made 10, I can understand the $800.00 price. Look at what some of the exclusive Jasons go for and they made 50 times as many.

Bannister said:
Considering they only made 10, I can understand the $800.00 price. Look at what some of the exclusive Jasons go for and they made 50 times as many.

I sometimes pay stupid prices for things because that's what they cost me. The true secret to collecting is that something is only worth as much as YOU, the collector is willing to pay for it. To me $800 for any 12" figure is beyond eye gouging. I now am aware they only made 10, but one sold for $800 they next might sell for $80, one never knows. If I find one of the 10 left out there and it's for a good price, I'll buy it, but for $800... not so much.

Shai Hulud said:
LAST ONE SOLD FOR 800$ ON EBAY.

I have to say I will pay you that price Lonnie if I am forced to. think about it!

It was listed at $800 then it was listed at $599.99 but sold for $305.00

Last edited:
Back