For your consideration...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNAgent

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Greetings,

Although I have been quiet for some time, I have not been idle.

I must say the hap-hazard way that Sideshow touts the cavalier moniker "Be Ready" and emblazons it upon its novelty t-shirt line (https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=50061) concerns me, as it harkens back to the carefree "Duck and Cover" era of early nuclear testing and the naivete of a World awaiting events that would forever change its fate.

I have returned here to have you bare witness... and to share a piece of information that I have recently come across during my daily scourging of the Internet. It is described as an amateur video capturing some sort of private security personnel using deadly force to take down an aggressive assailant. This was forwarded to me by one of my discussion group contacts as a Sideshow "Fan Boy's" personal surveillance tape, which was allegedly shot outside the actual Sideshow Collectibles office building. Although not initially indicated as such, the tape does contain pieces of evidence that seem to check out. For example, the location does bare a resemblance to the Sideshow office that is seen in photographs on their web site and in their catalogs. Regardless of the description of this video, I encourage you to look deeper and see for yourselves... I believe that the video is not only an example of suspicious activities at the Sideshow facility, but may even be evidence clearly reinforcing my more sinister allegations.

I warn you, this video contains some graphic footage that may be unsuitable or at least unsettling to some viewers. So keep your wits about you and proceed with the viewing of this at your own discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phO3Nubtgds

If you look closely at the video footage, although shaky and somewhat unclear, the first significant point is that of the presence of some type of lab technician, scientist, or medical personnel. Not long ago, I made mention of the fact that Sideshow had moved into the vicinity of a large medical research, engineering, and industrial complex. It might even be hypothesized that some of the entities within this complex are involved in advanced biotechnology and defense industry applications... an unusual place to relocate a "toy company" for sure. Suspicions and conjecture aside, what happens next in the video is certainly disturbing, if not alarming. What seems to be a vicious and unprovoked assault on the poor fellow wearing the white lab coat is quickly followed by an "almost" irresponsible use of deadly force by what appears to be some type of private security team. I say "almost" because if you look closely, the stumbling assailant exhibits some unusual motor function issues, typified by shuffling gate, lethargic actions, and awkward muscle memory reflex gaps. Although not terribly unusual when considered individually, a tactical team equipped with biological protection apparatus appearing at the scene almost instantly, an aggressive take down of an unarmed man, followed by a coup de grace head shot after the victim was down, and the fact that this gangly figure in the dark trousers draws a striking resemblance to the Sideshow "Security" guard from the earlier surveillance tapes. (https://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=677799769) In my eyes this most certainly appears to be a post mortem ambulatory anomaly event. In this case if the assailant was truly that of an undead anomaly or similar creature, what we see here is not murder, but containment and cover-up... and then the use of force would indeed be just. The circumstance and coincidence here are quite compelling, but I will leave it to you to decide for yourself what it is that you see.

So for now I will leave you with a quote from Isaiah Berlin, "Only barbarians are not curious about where they come from, how they came to be, where they are, where they appear to be going, whether they wish to go there, and if so why, and if not, why not."

"Be Ready" indeed... I call on you to help me spread the word.

Keep looking, Keep listening, Seek the truth.

DNAgent

Nice! So, the next one will be a scientist? Maybe an announcement during Spooktacular?

Scientist seems like it'd be cool. And maybe later on we'll get a civillian defense figure.

DNAgent said:
In this case if the assailant was truly that of an undead anomaly or similar creature, what we see here is not murder, but containment and cover-up... and then the use of force would indeed be just. The circumstance and coincidence here are quite compelling, but I will leave it to you to decide for yourself what it is that you see.

DNAgent

WOW. This is fun. SS using the Freaks board to drop hints about their next 'Dead' figure. Its all Good :chew

that video was cool. i like this shot:

Picture1.jpg

....a scientist is a good possibility but I prefer a SWAT zombie :devil

Thanks Dnagent!
You have opened our eyes once again
to the truth.

Interesting that the video has been up since sept at youtube

Last edited:
where do I sign up for the tactical team........show zombies no mercy.....send those zombies back to hell :D

Zombies, man......they creep me out.

DNAgent said:
I have returned here to have you bare witness... and to share a piece of information that I have recently come across during my daily scourging of the Internet.
You want us to get naked and testify to what we saw transpire while you were flogging the internet?

Yikes!

plzg.jpg

Interestingly that's the entrance to their new building - I thought they moved to get away from the zombie infestation at the old location?

Did the zombies follow them? Or are the diabolical experiments still continuing and this is a whole new set of undead?

Wait, this isn't about the new Christopher Guest movie...aww man...

Wait, it is about zombies...Hell Yes!

That was freaking awesome! :rock :rotfl

I mean that was serious. I knew Sideshow was up to something. :horror I'm scared! Danny, can you hold me like you did on Naboo?

Great Stuff! um....sorry DNAgent....I will keep listening and watching for the truth. Yes I willl.:mummy :ogat

Back