Shaun of the Dead - 1/6 Figures & Zombies!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I would love to see SSC do a Shaun of the Dead line of 1/6 figures, maybe even a Shaun PF Figure or some Dioramas. It would also be cool to have some Zombies from SotD to display together with 'The Dead' figures, sweet!!

shaun_wideposter.jpg

Last edited:
Count me in! Shaun and Ed, both clean and battle-damaged (or zombified) versions, would be awesome!

Oh I'd be there in a heart beat!

I adore SOTD and would adore a really nice Shaun. I just love that film!

NECA has the licnese, they just came out with a 12" Shaun not too long ago. So unless they fork over the license, I don't see Sideshow making a Shaun. I don't think they would pay to make zombie figures when their own are doing just fine.

Just got the Neca Shaun to throw in the display with Patient Zero and the rest of the dead. He looks great, but a real 1:6 Shaun with fabric clothes would be far superior to the sculpted Neca figure which has very limited poseability. Great Likeness though. When it seems like Neca has had their fill of the license, Sideshow should pick this up.

SSC definitely needs to take on this license.

Screw 1/6 figures, give me a Shaun PF! Although I would gladly accept 1/6 figures.

Not in my world it isn't! :lol

I'd love a bit Simon Pegg based Zombies maddness in my house any day. :rotfl

You said you posted this a year ago! Try half a year ago buddy! hehe

But in all seriousness, this freaking rocks! While I am not 100 percent satisfied with how they came out, the fact DarkArtist can work his magic and make these really pop out with his customizing skills... Not to mention the fact we even have a license, further giving us (mainly myself) hope that there maybe Premium Formats produced of Shaun and Ed, makes this SOTD fan very happy.

You said you posted this a year ago! Try half a year ago buddy! hehe
How is 10/28/06 a year and a half ago? :rolleyes:

But in all seriousness, this freaking rocks! While I am not 100 percent satisfied with how they came out, the fact DarkArtist can work his magic and make these really pop out with his customizing skills...
You are 100% correct about that, Josh can add some blood splatter, Shaun's Red Headband; I was even thinking of buying a 2nd Ed to have him make a 'Zombie Ed' version! :rock

Not to mention the fact we even have a license, further giving us (mainly myself) hope that there maybe Premium Formats produced of Shaun and Ed, makes this SOTD fan very happy.
Hell yeah, I am happy as hell too!

Back