Some thing fishy is definitely going on here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
EXACTLY, what are the chances of this? Not very high in my opinion.
I don't know... I have quite a few rare SSC items, and I could have had much more, if I would have been crazy enough to pay all that crazy money :D

It is possible that someone could have all those pieces... having said that, it appears that all of his negatives came from buyers, so I would be cautious!

i dunno. he states that it's a large store clsing out it's inventory, so maybe he's pricing low to move stuff fast. and most aren't aren't incredible deals.

edit: nevermind, he does look fishy as hell. $700 for grey hulk vs?!

Last edited:
Also, he isn't selling any of the non-rare Sideshow items. If he was a store I am pretty sure there would be some other things that didn't sell as well, not only Iron Mans and Grey Hulks.

He's sold close to $20,000 worth of stuff now. He's going to make alot of people very angry when he runs off with their money.

Bodie The Cursed said:
I asked him for the number of his bronze gandalf and a photo w/ a current newspaper.. Im sure he wont respond.
Yeah, I am pretty sure he won't either as I have yet to hear back about just an edition number.

pixletwin said:
:slap

Christina Model :maul

(there should really be a sticky thread with that info in it)
or just put
"My Av is Christina Model"
under his username. :D

I would never trust someone with prices that low. NEVER. And there are negatives? Isnt that another sign?

Back