1/6 Star Wars Republic commando 'Boss' final product

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, youve sen this guy before in his prototype stages, now the first ones finished,comes with two heads (helmeted,non-helmeted) and one hollow helmet for posing.Two weapons, DC17,DC15,i made nearly all the weapons and nearly all the armor from scratch and then made molds,the only parts which are modded hasbro is the chest,feet,thighs,Id never even tried molding before this project,so its been a (hair pulling out) learning process.Hope you like....
DSCF0026.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0029.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0030.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0031.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0033.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0035-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0036.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome work!!!! Looks like you did some work on the inside of the helmet too... any pics?

Great paint apps too. Thanks for sharing!

thanx guys, i had thought about fitting a light to the visor...but i felt that would make them too fragile on this project, the hollow helmet just has some black edged gray foam fitted to the inner edge to represent the lining...
DSCF0017-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Wow!! I love it!! I'm working on a 1/1 RC armor set and would love to have one of these!! :D :D

-Rex

It's nothing that hasn't already been said. But the effort that went in to this figure deserves kudos from every individual. Incredible work.

Always loved this one!!!!

hi, youve sen this guy before in his prototype stages, now the first ones finished,comes with two heads (helmeted,non-helmeted) and one hollow helmet for posing.Two weapons, DC17,DC15,i made nearly all the weapons and nearly all the armor from scratch and then made molds,the only parts which are modded hasbro is the chest,feet,thighs,Id never even tried molding before this project,so its been a (hair pulling out) learning process.Hope you like....
DSCF0026.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0029.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0030.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0031.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0033.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0035-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0036.jpg
[/IMG]

Hei mate I really like that armour but in my oppinion the helmet is alittle bulky:) What do you think of this one? :625x465_666777_5813997_1409203763.jpg

That is very solid. You put some serious good work into it!
Oh man, loved the Republic Commando game, good times.

Back