How many Indy's will Sideshow make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Indy's will Sideshow make?

• "Modern" Indy only

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • One "modern" Indy and one "classic" Indy

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • One Indy for each of the four films

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Indy in every outfit possible (eg. tux, Nazi)

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Assuming Sideshow picks up the Indiana Jones 12" license to accompany the new movie, how many versions of Indy himself do you think they'll produce?

Assuming, they get the Indy license of couse I could see one in each classic outfit.

The question should be...which one will you buy? HT Indy, Medicom Indy, SS Indy or all!.

(cause i'm sure all are gonna take their crack)

As much as I love Indy. The only way I'd pay over $100 bucks for something regarding him would be for a PF. So my price range for a 1:6th would fall under that.

Seth Gecko said:
The question should be...which one will you buy? HT Indy, Medicom Indy, SS Indy or all!.

Possibly, but if Lucasfilm is as restrictive with the license as it has been up till now, only one of them might get the chance. And my money is on Sideshow!

Seth Gecko said:

No brainer, HT of course.

Whichever company gets it, I'll buy it. Though it will never be as nice as the Toys McCoy Indy. Mmm... die cast revolver, gold plated idol, real leather :drool

Seth Gecko said:

Besides those three companies would anyone else go for an Enterbay Indy? It wouldn't be the cheapest but Arnie Kim's custom Indy is just as good as his Bruce Lee figures and could easily be the pick of the bunch and if it came with a decent diorama and accessories it would be a difficult item to pass up,however much it cost. I hope that more than the one company is allowed to make an Indy,each have their various strengths and weaknesses and more choice is usually better for collectors. The 3 Batman Begins figures are a great example,whether you prefer the Hot Toys,Medicom or Takara version all are great figures and it would be nice to have 3 or more versions of Indy to choose from.

I really want a Raiders Indy the most. Right around that time I went to alot of movies with my dad and Raiders was one of the best times we had together in my mid teens.

Indy is one of those figures that,if done right, I would pay $150/180 for. Hot Toys would be my first choice at that price point.

Back