Sideshow Critters Lines!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Sideshow,

I would love to see 12 inch & PF Critters Figures with light up eyes! They must also talk & make the Critters sounds! the exculsives should come with Critter Eggs & food items like what they ate in the movies! Who else would love to see these happen?

This is a Critter

View attachment 3063

Last edited:
Its an old thread but I feel it deserves a bump since Im looking for a Critter right now, but cant find anything on eBay. These Critters deserves to be in my "Hall of fame" :D

Dear Sideshow,

I would love to see 12 inch & PF Critters Figures with light up eyes! They must also talk & make the Critters sounds! the exculsives should come with Critter Eggs & food items like what they ate in the movies! Who else would love to see these happen?

This is a Critter

View attachment 3063

Great Idea, I'm sure Sideshow could do a great job on a PF Critter.

That's an awesome idea, I love those hairy little dudes:D

critters.jpg

::::gandalf_w (Spell of Resurrection) I'm here for the Krites. SIDESHOW we want CRITTERS!!!!!!!!! I also wouldn't mind figures of the bounty hunters. Rock N Roll guy and Female with staple in stomach. :cool:

critters20.png

critters2g.gif

critters2d.jpg

critters2c.gif

I'd be down for a 1:1 Critter.

Hell, I'd be down for a 1:1 Gremlinm, Ghoulie, Munchie or any little mosters from the 80's

Now thats a great line I would jump on !!! 100% behind this.Critters & Gremlins.

Back