Life-Sized Gremlins Mohawk Prop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie was GENIOUS, i bought both movies in a single case release from Target and its a barrel of laughs man

Ive been trying to find one of those awsome Neca gremlins,your a lucky git :D i do have a 1:1 gremlin a hollow vinyl model kit i made some 13 years back,not sure who it was by,was quite costly, the spine crest was casted in resin as was a pain in the bottom, so i ditched it a airbrushed him in a similar way to the Mohawk.....also two little vinyl models i did a few years later of Gizmo and Stripe...
DSCF0540.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

Pretty cool, man i always wanted that one lifesized i founded a model kit on ebay pretty cheap but i dont know how to paint :lol.

Ive been trying to find one of those awsome Neca gremlins,your a lucky git :D i do have a 1:1 gremlin a hollow vinyl model kit i made some 13 years back,not sure who it was by,was quite costly, the spine crest was casted in resin as was a pain in the bottom, so i ditched it a airbrushed him in a similar way to the Mohawk.....also two little vinyl models i did a few years later of Gizmo and Stripe...
DSCF0540.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

VERY COOL Gremlins Model kits! Nice paint work!:D

Glad you like my Life-Sized Gremlins Mohawk Prop!:D
It was kind of funny, when we opened him he was face down in the packing.
Through the plastic he looked so real - my mom even asked "Are you sure this isn't alive" At first she didn't want to touch it. She was creeped out by it. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I wish SOMEONE would do nice 1:6 Gremlins figures to display with the rest of my collection. Unless I'm radically miss-estimating the NECA figures from a few years back seem like they're a bit too large to be 1:6.

I doubt Sideshow would pursue this license, but something akin to the Salacious Crumb & Bubo creature packs would rawk the proverbial mic.

I wish SOMEONE would do nice 1:6 Gremlins figures to display with the rest of my collection. Unless I'm radically miss-estimating the NECA figures from a few years back seem like they're a bit too large to be 1:6.

I doubt Sideshow would pursue this license, but something akin to the Salacious Crumb & Bubo creature packs would rawk the proverbial mic.

I have already asked Sideshow to do the Critters & Gremlins licenses some time ago.:D

I always wanted that life size neca version of the mohawk, just never had the money for it :monkey2

Back