Mr. Fusion's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Fusion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seeing as how everybody is starting a thread with their customs, we thought we should start one.:eek:

First is Ben's custom Indiana Jones.
MyIndianaJonescustom358.jpg

MyIndianaJonescustom373.jpg

MyIndianaJonescustom372.jpg

MyIndianaJonescustom371.jpg

MyIndianaJonescustom374.jpg

Great stuff! Welcome in guys! You know I like your works, so let's see more!

Watch out for these fellas, they are fearless! Who knows what cool and original customs are in the pipeline!
:rock

Thanks for the complements.

Here is Ben's Marion Ravenwood:
Marioncustom515.jpg

Marioncustom435.jpg

Marioncustom545.jpg

Marioncustom445.jpg

Marioncustom555.jpg

And here is Ben's Concept Indiana Jones:
CustomconceptIndianaJones25.jpg

CustomconceptIndianaJones35.jpg

CustomconceptIndianaJones65.jpg

Here's my (that is Josh) Daniel Craig Bond Version 1:
JMKscustomDanielCraigJamesBond94.jpg

DanielCraigGunbarrelcustom4.jpg

And here is a pic of my redressed and slightly repainted Sideshow Pierce Brosnan Bond from The World is Not Enough:
JMKscustomPierceBrosnanBond3.jpg

I have a new, better pistol for him. A Walther P99 that was given to me by Steven Ledford. Thanks, man!

And hopefully in the near future I will have a Version 2 of Craig Bond.:D

As always man, it is GREAT to see your stuff. Both you and your brother. The thing I admire the most is the ballsy way you guys customize. You try stuff I never would try, and you put your all into it. I say keep it up, you guys can only get better with time and each thing you do looks better and better. :rock

Thanks for the complements DA. I (Ben) need to say that I made Kyle's blue coat from scratch. I also dyed Temple Indy's shirt from tan to the color in the movie, and I also cut the sleeve off, cut the back of the shirt, and added the pocket and pleat.
I completely overhauled Indy's jacket from what it was to what the pictures showed. It is from the Tuskegee pilot by G.I. Joe. If you have seen it, it was brown, it had elastic on the cuffs and on the bottom of the jacket. It was missing the stitching and folds on the back.
Here is a picture of my stitching on the back before I painted it:
MyIndianaJonescustom565.jpg

I also made the holster and gun belt for Indy. His whip is a rope the is painted and has epoxy on the knots. I added pleats to his shirt.
I made Henry's suitcase from cardboard covered in pleather. I made his hat from felt and drew the lines on with a Sharpie.

If anybody have a question on how I did something, feel free to ask.:D

Indy, Marion & Henry Sr. are all amazing figures! Very cool stuff, all of it!

Here's a pretty recent figure. I know, I know, he's been done a hundred times. Les and XenoViper have made great one's. So, here's my attempt at the Police Station shoot-out version of the T-800 from The Terminator.

JMKscustomT-80043.jpg

JMKscustomT-80077.jpg

JMKscustomT-80074.jpg

The only thing about mine is that I strived (strove?) for accuracy by using the Sideshow "Big Boy" body from a T2 Arnold. I also used Sideshow Endor soldier gloves, painted black. I made the AR-140 from two separate M-16's. And lastly, I obviously had to use Hot Toys clothes and other parts.

So, let me know what y'all think.

I completely overhauled Indy's jacket from what it was to what the pictures showed. It is from the Tuskegee pilot by G.I. Joe. If you have seen it, it was brown, it had elastic on the cuffs and on the bottom of the jacket. It was missing the stitching and folds on the back.
Here is a picture of my stitching on the back before I painted it:
MyIndianaJonescustom565.jpg

I also made the holster and gun belt for Indy. His whip is a rope the is painted and has epoxy on the knots. I added pleats to his shirt.
If anybody have a question on how I did something, feel free to ask.:D

Can you show us how you modified the jacket and the whip?

Well the jacket is hard to explain, but the whip is pretty easy to explain. So, I'll explain it first.
First, as I (Ben) said, it was made from a rope. Well, I got it with a BBI figure, so it was the right scale. First I knotted the rope twice on the end and once at the other side of the handle. I then added that wrist strap. I then painted it. After a while I got some two part epoxy and added it over the knots. I then put a needle in the handle to stiffen it up. I then painted to the right color and ta-dah.
On the jacket I had to take a seam ripper and tear out the tread on the wrist and bottom. After I got the elastic off I had too re-sew it.:monkey2That took forever. I then folded each side to the desired affect and pinned them down. I sewed the folds in and pointed my direction to the top fold. I folded it down, pinned it, and sewed it. I then wet painted the jacket. I painted it earlier, but it kept flaking off. So, what I did was got a good brown, gloss-black paint mix. I put the paint on the brush and dipped it into a cup of water. I wiped most of the paint off and painted the jacket. Kind of like dyeing it.
Sorry I couldn't really show you kngfu, but I didn't take pictures through the process. If you want, I might be able to draw a poor picture showing it, but it might not work.:(

No problem man.

Now here is Ben's (my) From Russia with Love James Bond:
CustomFRWLBond395.jpg

CustomFRWLBond325.jpg

The next one is from Dr. No, but ...
CustomFRWLBond495.jpg

CustomFRWLBond525.jpg

CustomFRWLBond345.jpg

Back