Jabba's Throne Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
After seeing some of the great attempts of some of our members to add steps to Jabba's set up I started doing my own steps, which led to the back platform, which led to the arch and eventually the BBQ itself.

The base itself is 48" X 42" and it rises to a height of 25".
DSCN0164.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

I added a magnet inside the arch to hold the Wol Cabba****e.
DSCN0115.jpg

I couldn't afford Leia and Bib but Jedi Luke will make an appearance later.

And right now its in my basement workshop since it would take up way too much space anywhere else other than the playroom.

And thank you everyone for the kind words. I will be happy to provide a tutorial for anyone that wants to attempt this themselves. It is completely modular so it can be disassembled and moved relatively easily.
DSCN0175.jpg

Here's where it sits for now.

Is that your display room??? It makes me sad! :monkey2

That said... I love the throne room!!! Wow man nice work! My only suggestion would be to dirty it up a bit.

I couldn't afford Leia and Bib but Jedi Luke will make an appearance later.

And right now its in my basement workshop since it would take up way too much space anywhere else other than the playroom.

And thank you everyone for the kind words. I will be happy to provide a tutorial for anyone that wants to attempt this themselves. It is completely modular so it can be disassembled and moved relatively easily.
DSCN0175.jpg

Here's where it sits for now.

I think I might like to pick your brain on some of the parts as it's the same look that I'll be going for with mine-- by the way, your display room makes me think that I can almost hear your voice saying to the Jabba "It puts the lotion in the basket".:monkey3:lol

That must be huge,it looks big but i guess just like jabba throne that when you see it in person it is bigger than you expect. Wish i had the space to build something like that.

My Star Wars figures are in my bedroom, but my wife refuses to let me put the Buffy figures there because they creep her out. This way I get to play with different dioramas and backdrops.

I really admire the speed in which you turned this out Andy. I always get stuck for weeks on my projects. I've been stuck on a my latest project for months.

Haven't had a chance to see the pics beyond the few you emailed me in the first email. I can't wait to get to a library.

Do your kids help?

outstanding work anzik...........have you thought about some dim lighting for it or does it have some already?.........i have been contemplating a setup like this as well but wasnt planning on near the level of detail you went to. great work. awesomely simple !!!! :monkey1.........:lol

This is jus tGOB SMACKINGLY AWESOME. Love it. I wish I had the space to do these sort of things.

Back