ShamWOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading the title of this thread I thought it was about some fake World of Warcraft item.

And this gets my vote for worst named product.

I've seen the commercial before. That man scares me silly every time.

Those eyebrows.... that hair...yikes.

That Shamwow guy is my hero. I'd sooooo buy that guy a drink if I met him.

But about that carpet scene. Why do they cut away like 5 times? Hiding something there guy?

In the TV commercial he does the carpet without cuts - its crazy - makes me think its a trick carpet or something.

In the TV commercial he does the carpet without cuts - its crazy - makes me think its a trick carpet or something.

No, it does cut in the commercial too, not as much as the website clip though. I watch a channel that plays this commerical around 3 times every program. The dude is an awesome salesman!

yeah, the ShamWow dude in the man.
if it weren't for the fact that we already have them, i'd order them from him.

Last edited:
Anyone seen the new chopper commercial with the Shamwow guy? He's not as hyper but I still love this guy! He needs his own series on Fox!!

Anyone seen the new chopper commercial with the Shamwow guy? He's not as hyper but I still love this guy! He needs his own series on Fox!!

Dude You guys talking about Billy Mayes?

He is the man, lol.

"HEY! BILY MAYES HERE FOR THE AWESOME AUGER."

He's got a new crazy thing every month and i love the hell outta him. I dont even know why.

Dude You guys talking about Billy Mayes?

He is the man, lol.

"HEY! BILY MAYES HERE FOR THE AWESOME AUGER."

He's got a new crazy thing every month and i love the hell outta him. I dont even know why.

No, it ain't the large guy with the beard, this is a crazy skinny guy.

You guys are putting this guy on this stupid late night infomercial far far to high on the pedestal..nothing special about this product..i mean think about it..you spill juice on a carpet then bring out your German shamshissa and suck up a good amount of the juice but, hey? its still going to leave a stain and be sticky...still more cleaning to be done...i doubt it is a durable as they claim as well.

You guys are putting this guy on this stupid late night infomercial far far to high on the pedestal..nothing special about this product..i mean think about it..you spill juice on a carpet then bring out your German shamshissa and suck up a good amount of the juice but, hey? its still going to leave a stain and be sticky...still more cleaning to be done...i doubt it is a durable as they claim as well.

But it's got a 5 year warranty. And it's made by the Germans!

Back