Tony Stark head sculpt (Robert Downey Jr.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
picture of the casting, and a picture of a better paint up...

downeystark1.jpg

Last edited:
Tony Stark work in progress... it to bad I didn’t take any pictures of the generator before the shirt went on; I machined it in aluminum and acrylic with copper accents. Wired it with a super bright white LED.

starkwip.jpg

Tony Stark work in progress... it to bad I didn’t take any pictures of the generator before the shirt went on; I machined it in aluminum and acrylic with copper accents. Wired it with a super bright white LED.

starkwip.jpg

This is an amzing peice of work Spenser. I like the arc generator in the chest, and the fact that it is on a muscle body looks fantastic.

I see a good likeness, there is no mistaking that this is Tony Stark hard at work developing the suit.

Good Job, look forward to seeing more of him. :clap :clap

The body was an experiment that worked out pretty well. I have some tweaks here and there. I may offer some of the bodies in the future when I’ve worked out the bugs.

The idea is basically the same type of deal as the Rocky bodies; I’m just using a different type of rubber with a wire armature. The range of motion is about the same as a Rocky right now, so if I use a softer material I may get a larger range of motion. Some of the things I’m working out.

And if this works out I’m going to do a female body next. :naughty

Thanks. It looks great, terrific proportions. And a female Body too, definitely keep me in the loop S. :D

The body was an experiment that worked out pretty well. I have some tweaks here and there. I may offer some of the bodies in the future when I’ve worked out the bugs.

The idea is basically the same type of deal as the Rocky bodies; I’m just using a different type of rubber with a wire armature. The range of motion is about the same as a Rocky right now, so if I use a softer material I may get a larger range of motion. Some of the things I’m working out.

And if this works out I’m going to do a female body next. :naughty

Spenser, keep me posted on this body. I might just need one for my McClane figure. And I think the group over in the Max thread might like it for Wez and Humungus too once you work it out. :)

The body was an experiment that worked out pretty well.

wow, that's a rubber body? i thought you just sculpted over the joints of a dragon body.

is the rubber casted in that skin tone? is it sticky?

any nude shots would be appreciated.

good job.

wow, that's a rubber body? i thought you just sculpted over the joints of a dragon body.

is the rubber casted in that skin tone? is it sticky?

any nude shots would be appreciated.

good job.

I’ll get some shots of the nude one in the next week or so, I’ll unveil the entire body finished. I’m sculpting on the legs now.

No the body isn’t sticky at all...it’s a urethane rubber and can even be sanded with the right tools. I have to dye the urethane to get whatever skin tone is desired. This body was So Strong flesh with a little white added.

Dude, this is so sick!!! Love the working armor arm and the Arc Generator!!! SO dope!!!!

Totally agree. You really nailed this one Spenser. I LOVE the chest light and the arm especially, it looks phenomenal. :rock

And the sculpt looks great as well, you can see it especially in the eyes.

Back