1/6 ALIENS Newt!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
1/6 ALIENS NEWT FIGURE!

newt5.jpg

It's been a long time coming but Sovereign Studios has now made a Custom 1/6 Newt Available for Sideshow Freaks ONLY. This is the first Newt figure ever made available to Collectors and features a film accurate weathered outfit, rooted hair and comes with a wrist locator and Casey Doll head as accessories.

The price for a Complete figure is a discount Freaks Rate of $110. There is also a Kit version available which will not include the body for $80. The outfit will come new and unweathered.

From Sovereign Studios:

"She will be $110.00 instead of my standard Freaks rate of $125.00. Kits will run $80.00 and will be very "do-it-yourself". By that I mean the outfit will be in "new" condition and you will have to do all of your own disstressing/painting. The kit will not be supplied with a body. I won't be doing loose parts orders, sorry. That's where things get confusing and people start getting lost in the shuffle."

I would also like to acknowledge and thank Figuremaster Les (who made the First Ever Newt Custom) for his advice and guidance on this Project.

Because there has been so much interest in this Figure, a list was compiled for those who first expressed interest.

This is how it will work:

1)Those who previously expressed interest will be first to order the figure in the order interest was posted.

2)You MUST email Shawn @ [email protected] if you wish to purchase the figure and confirm your order to keep your place on the list.

3) I will update the list and order status to get the ball rolling and Shawn will take over from there as he is the vendor.

4) Shawn will have to address "Sculpted hair" version status. I'm not sure how that will work. He may want to roll out all rooted hair versions first. I don't know. I imagine once he is happy with the sculpted hair piece, figures can be rolled out as per Order list.

More Details with Pics and Figure Order List to follow!

Thought I'd post this here because it is a Human Movie Character Figure.

Last edited:
From an ALIENS movie as you put in bold from your thread title...:duh :lol

should still be in the Aliens & Robots section..oh I see it is still in the previous Newt thread as well.

From an ALIENS movie as you put in bold from your thread title...:duh :lol

should still be in the Aliens & Robots section

It's a human Movie figure. Not an Alien or a Robot. Unlike Hellboy, let's say which is also posted here. As is Superman who is also an Alien. LOL.

Most of Sovereign Customs are posted in this section (Keaton Batman, e.g.) so I felt it should be posted here as noted.

Last edited:
already sent the confirmation email.
Really really can't express how happy I am to be receiving this , Ripley looks so lonely on her own .. :lol

Pics of Completed Proto...

0n11.jpg

0n2.jpg

0n3.jpg

0N6.jpg

0n13.jpg

Wrist Locator Suggested by Wor-Gar
newt8.jpg

0n10.jpg

0n9.jpg

Scale

2newt3.jpg

Last edited:
It's a human Movie figure. Not an Alien or a Robot. Unlike Hellboy, let's say which is also posted here. As is Superman who is also an Alien. LOL.

Most of Sovereign Customs are posted in this section so I felt it should be posted here as noted.

Well up it in the horror section then too since it is a scary movie! :D

Just having a little fun with you but it sucks having to follow multiple threads about the same thing in multiple sections of the board.

Nice to see this project finally see completion. Are they ready to ship yet? I'm still down for a kit. Will eamil Shawn shortly. Great job all around. This community kicks arss!

This is the last updated list of those who expressed interest. Again, those on this list will have first opportunity to purchase this figure in the order they expressed interest. If you are on this list and wish to purchase this Figure, you must contact Shawn and confirm same. If Shawn doesn't hear from you in a timely manner, you may lose your place on line as these roll out.

Sovereign Studios will manage all orders.

Sovereign Freaks 1/6 Newt Group Discount Rate:$110, Kit $80

Accessories include Casey and Wrist Locator.

This is now the 1/6 Newt Order List.

C= Freaks who have confirmed Interest in Ordering/Purchasing this Figure.

C 1) r-pjam (unpainted head)
C 2) r-Wor Gar (unpainted head)
3) r-galacticboy
4) metaphorge (leaning r/ rooted)
5) k s-lerath666
6) s-icruise
7) s-BadMoon
8) s-sick boy 82
9) r-dark spidey
10) r-tigerfeet
11) s-FACEBOX
12) kuzeh
13) Mudshark (complete unassembled, bald unpainted head)
14) r-Les Walker (Head only with hair: unpainted)
15) Ironman1188 (pending HS)
C 16) k r-Jedimike71
C 17) k- P@CK@R@CK
18) s - Faschist Hippy
19) r-tnaig001
C 20) r- uscmhicks
21) s/r - lethal1973 - 2 Figs
22) r- mookeylama
C 23) r - migwit (Paid)
24) r- darth cruel
C 25) r- tylerd

r = rooted hair
s = sculpted hair
k = kit (no body)

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hey, I'm happy to now be on the list for "Ordering/Purchasing this figure"...well, the kit with the painted rooted haired head that is. I will get a male Mego body from somewhere.

Damn! So excited about this nearly forgot! Shawn, you are a talented artisan. So much talent here. It's great the way we support our very own local versions of HT. With the talents exhibited on this board, imagine what a great toy company Freaks Inc. could be...

Talent Heh Heh.. It's 420 somewhere.

Last edited:
Yahoo! I've got Newt (and Crow) coming from Shawn and I am stoked!! :chew

You got the FIRST ONE too! Congrats Migwit!

I'll be updating the Order List every other thread page or so (as the situation warrants) until I get a handle on this.

Woot!!! Thanks, pjam!!! OK, now I'm even MORE excited!!! :chew :chew :chew

Migwit, you better post some pics, girlfriend!

Damn! So excited about this nearly forgot! Shawn, you are a talented artisan. So much talent here. It's great the way we support our very own local versions of HT. With the talents exhibited on this board, imagine what a great toy company Freaks Inc. could be...

Talent Heh Heh.. It's 420 somewhere.

Yes indeed Bro. We are all blessed with the Talent here...

Last edited:
Well, I have a custom Newt that I made from a 1:6 scale child Anakin Skywalker by Hasbro from The Phantom Menace. I'm proud of it. But Shawn's is really great too! That's why I want one! My custom Newt is right next to my Ripley on display at home now along with all of my other marines and the awesome power loader!

Just wanted to post a pic of the profile sculpt. It's hard to see the detail of this with the Final rooted hair Proto pics...

Anyway, just a pic to show the work involved. Cheers. :D

DSC02470.jpg

Oh, you BET I'll be posting pics!!! :D

Cool. Can't wait...

Back