So when is Hot Toys going to give us a Spiderman????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Medicom had the rights to Spidey???

I'd like to see a proper 1/6th Spidey...and a black version...

Medicom does have the rights but their red spiderman isnt accurate when it comes to color. Their black spidey is really great tho from what ive heard

Id be up for a hot toys spiderman

Medicom does have the rights but their red spiderman isnt accurate when it comes to color. Their black spidey is really great tho from what ive heard

Id be up for a hot toys spiderman

Medicom's Comic Spider-Man owns. It looks fabulous and I love the muscle on it. How comic-y it looks.

A nice Hot Toys Hulk would rock. :)

Depends if HT shelled out for a Master License for Marvel film characters. A film Iron Man just means rights with Marvel Enterprises and Marvel Studios. A film anything in regards to Daredevil, X-Men, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, etc would require buying rights not only from Marvel Enterprises but also with the prospective studios that own the licensing rights like 20th Century Fox or Sony/Columbia....

Depends if HT shelled out for a Master License for Marvel film characters. A film Iron Man just means rights with Marvel Enterprises and Marvel Studios. A film anything in regards to Daredevil, X-Men, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, etc would require buying rights not only from Marvel Enterprises but also with the prospective studios that own the licensing rights like 20th Century Fox or Sony/Columbia....

Always with the technical jargon. You should change careers. ;)

Yeah there are so many different licenses out there. It's not as simple as Hot Toys has the rights to make Iron Man, so they must have all the rights to attack the entire Marvel universe.

Wonder if they have the Hulk license. I think he would be executed well with their Rocky/Rambo rubber muscle suit idea. A 1:6 scale Hulk would be monstrous.

Since the Hulk was done by Marvel Studios an HT Hulk line is a relative no brainer though the further we are from the film the less the chances although HT will probably continue with the Marvel Studios deals and get THOR and CAPTAIN AMERICA and most likely THE AVENGERS so we could see a Hulk still down the line.

As for the other studios, a deal being struck isn't out of the realm of possibilities. One of the online pics showed a bit more of the Koto booth than we were supposed to see and one of the placards said "Daredevil Movie Bust" which means Koto has a deal with Fox as well as Marvel Studios. HT could have gone this route as well.

As for change in careers, if SSC or HT wants to hire me they know where I am. :D

hmmmmm I've thought about what a HT spiderman would be like. I wonder if they would make a rubber suit to be the actually costume or if it would be a fabric suit. anyways, it would be really hard to get alot of poseability out of the figure. medicoms isn't bad, what more could you do to it to make it different? they made what, three different spider man figures, two movie and one comic book version?

I'd rather HT stuck with movies. Medicom already made some kickass Spidey figures, so I'm covered when it comes to high-end 1/6 webhead merch.

this could be awesome....maybe when/if Spidey 4 comes out hot toys will jump on it. with the success of the iron man it would be foolish for them not to. heck, i think they are gonna surprise us with a Wolverine figure for the upcoming movie.
~~and a proper Daredevil would be awesome. i think i saw a custom 1/6 Affleck Daredevil somewhere and it was awesomeness in 1/6!!!!

Medicom's Comic Spider-Man owns. It looks fabulous and I love the muscle on it. How comic-y it looks.

A nice Hot Toys Hulk would rock. :)

Im talking about the movie figure. His webs are black on the figure when they are suppossed to be silver

Looks great, but shouldn't he have a Toby Maguire headsculpt too?

Hot Toys has given us a movie Iron Man, so where is Spiderman??????

I'm disappointed you didn't start a poll.

It's also funny this thread didn't explode back when you started it. Only 12 people originally posted. :lol

Back