I did the impossible!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The neck on my Yavin Luke broke when I swapped the head for the ANH Luke sculpt to take pictures... I have heard people say once the neck adapted comes off its game over...

But I have done it. With much planning, perseverance, and patience I was able t bring the neck ring up, stick one half of the neck adapted over it glue it, and stick the other half of the neck adapter on. The glue has dried and it is as sturdy as it ever was.

This body is no longer a Buck body....

It is the LAZARUS BODY!!!

:bow :bow :bow :bow

Way to go Marc!!! :rock :rock :rock I wish I had patience when it came to things like that. :lol :lol My McLeod still has a broken neck. :(

i'm just happy I was able to explain it... I imagine if we ever have to do it again it will be a lot easier, first time took nearly 1 1/2 hours :lol

Yup... I started at 9:00 and finished a few seconds before I posted this thread (10:14). :rock :rock :rock

We Kurgans take heads AND put them back on with the utmost skill.

kurganiconmodernani.gif

kurganiconmodernani.gif

kurganiconmodernani.gif

You're a better man that I. I've had a few break, but I'm far too lazy to go to that much trouble.

The neck on my Yavin Luke broke when I swapped the head for the ANH Luke sculpt to take pictures... I have heard people say once the neck adapted comes off its game over...

But I have done it. With much planning, perseverance, and patience I was able t bring the neck ring up, stick one half of the neck adapted over it glue it, and stick the other half of the neck adapter on. The glue has dried and it is as sturdy as it ever was.

This body is no longer a Buck body....

It is the LAZARUS BODY!!!

:bow :bow :bow :bow
im not worthy man. The Mike is not ironman. pixletwin must be ironman.:bow

I did that once too back in March. It was a real pain, but it worked. Trick is My custom Comissoner Gordon is on the Lazarus body too. Didn't realize nobody had done it before.

I guess us Utahns are just too stubbern to let our figures die :lol

Here is a little sketch I drew after I did it incase it ever happened again and I needed to fix another:

dsc00514wu0.jpg

We Utahns are cheaper than most, I think is the reason. :lol

And that drawing looks kinda obscene. :horror

I did that once too back in March. It was a real pain, but it worked. Trick is My custom Comissoner Gordon is on the Lazarus body too. Didn't realize nobody had done it before.

I guess us Utahns are just too stubbern to let our figures die :lol

Here is a little sketch I drew after I did it incase it ever happened again and I needed to fix another:

dsc00514wu0.jpg

Back