Which is the real ironman??? Test your might!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellz Manik

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to put these pictures up because my friend who paid 300 bucks got a pretty good replica of it. To those out there that know their knowledge, which one is fake? i know the answer, but maybe this will be the last and final thread of fake ironmans.......maybe not:joy
ironman.jpg

Pic A left or Right

ironman5.jpg

Left or Right

ironman4.jpg

Left or right

ironman3.jpg

obvious

I WILL HAVE THE ANSWER FOR YOU GUYS MONDAY, PLUS WHAT GIVES IT AWAY AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR!!

Well, I MUCH prefer the paint on the bright red and truer gold one to the dark red one with the greener looking gold. Dark red is a Satanic color in the metaphysical/spiritual realm. The brighter red is more consistent with heroism. The base on the darker red one looks like it has more detail, though, with a crisper edge. The head on the right looks correct. The head on the left looks like it has yellow, Asian esque skin. The yellow faced head also lacks adequate detail.

My guess would be the brighter one is a fake or in Picture 1 the left is a fake, Pics 2 and 3 the one on the right is a fake.

i know that it has something to do with the heads for sure, as for the actual statues, i thought the rear plates were reversed, but it sounds like the recasts have that fixed now also. i posted a link to this at statue form,(not needed now). good to see that you brought it over here also so everyone can see the difference for future reference.

as i posted on the other site, i thought the left head looked better, though the angle appears to be slightly different. as far as you can tell, do the face appear to be identical?

I think the Dark Red one is also Satanic.

Color has inherent physiological effects. This is why restaurants have blue plates when the have all you can eat, because the color blue has been proven to curb appetite, and when restaurants want people to eat more, they have red tablecloths, because red is proven to stimulate appetite. Maroon is associated with high brow establishments and appeals to the wealthy, while it tends to turn off less financially successful people from going into those shops decorated with that color. Faber Birren wrote many books on the subject. It brings a whole other dimension of understanding to comic book character costumes, and what colors truly best represent what they stand for.

I had the feeling you were kidding, Deadly, but I wanted to make it clear that there are indeed universals to the meaning of color in the human consciousness and how all color affects us, at least as the subconscious level.

Wow-someone wants to show they're smart:D

Color has inherent physiological effects. This is why restaurants have blue plates when the have all you can eat, because the color blue has been proven to curb appetite, and when restaurants want people to eat more, they have red tablecloths, because red is proven to stimulate appetite. Maroon is associated with high brow establishments and appeals to the wealthy, while it tends to turn off less financially successful people from going into those shops decorated with that color. Faber Birren wrote many books on the subject. It brings a whole other dimension of understanding to comic book character costumes, and what colors truly best represent what they stand for.

I had the feeling you were kidding, Deadly, but I wanted to make it clear that there are indeed universals to the meaning of color in the human consciousness and how all color affects us, at least as the subconscious level.

I don't recall a blue plate at a restaurant ever. They're normally white/cream colored.

I decided to put these pictures up because my friend who paid 300 bucks got a pretty good replica of it. To those out there that know their knowledge, which one is fake? i know the answer, but maybe this will be the last and final thread of fake ironmans.......maybe not:joy
ironman.jpg

Pic A left or Right

ironman5.jpg

Left or Right

ironman4.jpg

Left or right

ironman3.jpg

obvious

I WILL HAVE THE ANSWER FOR YOU GUYS MONDAY, PLUS WHAT GIVES IT AWAY AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR!!

EASY.......the LEFT ONE .:lol

Rgds
Amin Ko

I don't recall a blue plate at a restaurant ever. They're normally white/cream colored.

Yes, most plates are white/cream colored, but there have been blue plates specifically to curb appetite at an all you can eat special, which is what a blue plate special means.

I'm gonna say that the "brighter" painted IM on the left in pic A is the fake.... Just my quess :) It's a little more obvious when you look at the head sculpts, but it's hard to tell it's a fake if you've never seen an AUTHENTIC SS iron man :eek:

No, I see it as someone who likes to read and educate themselves.

Also, is intelligence absorbing information and retaining it? Or is intelligence applying that absorbed information, and using it to make something with it?

Anyone can take in information, it's a matter of how you apply it, or how you can use that information to improve yourself or situation.

Oh scratch that thought, I say it's the right one in picture A which is the fake, but seriously one can't tell with the quality of these pictures, or lack there of. :peace

You can tell easily from the iron man pose, especially the back hand not straight to the air and the color itself. And the hand punched to the ground not straight.

Rgds
Amin Ko

You can tell easily from the iron man pose, especially the back hand not straight to the air and the color itself. And the hand punched to the ground not straight.

Rgds
Amin Ko

It only looks different in the pose because the way they are angled differently from eachother.

While I no doubt agree with psychological effects of color, I'd like to add that I've never seen a blue plate at any restaruant I've ever been in, nor have I ever seen a red tablecloth.

Back