Hurrican Fay @ Pitus!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:rotfl Dancing with the Thing!!:lol

I can't wait bro. Hopefully this one gets a little more powerful- I like them at level 3 or so. :D

Do you still have to go into work or did they say no? I remember a few years back having to miss like the first week of school because of hurricanes- they just kept coming. It was amazing. :lol

Still man!!! can you bilive that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like em about 3 also!!!! those are nice!!!!

Still man!!! can you bilive that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like em about 3 also!!!! those are nice!!!!

You should just call in man- that's bs. No one is coming into buy stupid cards. Just get drunk and chill- they can't blame you it's "dangerous" outside. :lol:monkey3

Poor Thing's ass must be soar after you went savage on it.. lol

Here's hoping nothing gets wrecked, but the way you're handling it, your stuff will be okay, as for you, have you ever been okay? :D

So where did Prime land when you chucked him? On a soft chair? :monkey1

And send those tickets! :p

Hey Jose, can you do a full handstand? I managed to get up for 5 seconds... legs and feet all the way up. :D

I have no idea what it will accomplish, but I must be able to do one, after that I want to learn how to break dance dammit... don't judge me! Judge Rory!

Hey Jose, can you do a full handstand? I managed to get up for 5 seconds... legs and feet all the way up. :D

I have no idea what it will accomplish, but I must be able to do one, after that I want to learn how to break dance dammit... don't judge me! Judge Rory!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl yes i can!! i kind of walk on my hands for a few seconds!

HurriCan?... Hurri Can't my friend, not with p!tu on the case!
I want to see you (and your atrocious spelling) north of the border during a Great Canadian blizzard--wait a sec, we wouldn't see anything. I think I've just discovered the perfect p!tu weather youtube forecast... in a blizzard.:D

:naughty Stay safe.

HurriCan?... Hurri Can't my friend, not with p!tu on the case!
I want to see you (and your atrocious spelling) north of the border during a Great Canadian blizzard--wait a sec, we wouldn't see anything. I think I've just discovered the perfect p!tu weather youtube forecast... in a blizzard.:D

:naughty Stay safe.

Ahhh, Neil doing his part being the cruel and mean ol' Canadian. I noticed that a lot of the Canucks on here are mean. lol

Dude, you're ruining a perfect stereotype that we Canadians are polite and pleasant, caring, and friendly. lol

Ahhh, Neil doing his part being the cruel and mean ol' Canadian. I noticed that a lot of the Canucks on here are mean. lol

Dude, you're ruining a perfect stereotype that we Canadians are polite and pleasant, caring, and friendly. lol

Screw you.

:naughty

A little update... p!tu just called me and reported in. He's at work, in the mall, and has to work until 9pm tonight!

He also said that a ton of people are shopping for cards in Hallmark. Kinda weird thing to do right before being hit by a tropical storm :lol.

More updates later, if I hear.

A little update... p!tu just called me and reported in. He's at work, in the mall, and has to work until 9pm tonight!

He also said that a ton of people are shopping for cards in Hallmark. Kinda weird thing to do right before being hit by a tropical storm :lol.

More updates later, if I hear.

Maybe they are sending out cards to their loved ones to say goodbye to the world.

It was nice knowing you P!tu. We'll all miss you and your insane videos! :wave

Good God The apple store is freaking Pact!!!!! this people dont care about hurricanes!!!!! Jesus!!! its crazy out there!!!! Thanks Bagels for the updates!!! i got to get back to work sooN!

Back