• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Statues & Figures & Video games, OH MY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
PRICES SLASHED! Statues, Figures, Video games, Movies!

ACCEPTING REASONABLE OFFERS BEFORE GOING TO EBAY!

Please check my other sales thread for 1/6 loose bodies and parts at this link.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39727
lotsa nice loose & custom stuff.

All prices INCLUDE shipping! I put some photos for obscure stuff. Anything else you should be able to find photos online just by doing a Google search of my description. Any questions or ya want pics just ask. I have 100% positive feedback ( name Mookeylama) at the Sideshow Freaks, Men with Dolls, One Sixth Warriors, Rebel Scum message boards and 100% positive at eBay.

STATUES: never displayed. Only opened for inspection.
View attachment 8056
~Sideshow Adam Hughes Black Cat Exclusive. Great paint, “lazy eye” very minimal -$160
~Sideshow Street Fighter Evil Ryu Exclusive -$345 shipped SOLD!

FIGURES: all figures mint in sealed box unless otherwise stated.

~Sideshow Mechno-chair Darth Sidious - $70
takara_batmman_genx_core.jpg

~Takara Gen X Batman - $195 shipped
~Sideshow Legacy Connery Bond. Mint in sealed box - $95
~Legacy Brosnan Bond. Opened but Complete and w/ box. - $65
~Sideshow Lord of the Rings Faramir Exclusive. My 1st came w/ horrible paint and broken quiver. This replacement was only opened to inspect. Much better paint & all else fine. - $55 SOLD!!
View attachment 8057
~ TAKARA CY Cool Girls Ruby; MIB - $145
takara_catwoman_cool_girls_1.jpg

~ TAKARA CATWOMAN (1ST version. Black) MIB - $195
View attachment 8058
~ Lady’s Mission #16 KUMI YAMADA, Teacher. This is the very rare version 2 figure w/ different clothes. MIB - $135
View attachment 8059
LADY’S MISSION #17 Reina Tanaka Nurse. Again very rare version 2 w/ different hair & skin color. MIB - $140

GAMES!! All were adult owned and are complete, in great shape, and play fine unless otherwise noted.

XBOX 360

Bioshock - $22

XBOX $22 for all 4!!
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath - $7
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - $9
Cold Fear (great survival horror!) - $7
Max Payne 2 - $7

PS2, PLAYSTATION 2

HD LOADER. This is a neat lil gizmo that enables you to download entire games to the PS2 hard drive, allowing MUCH faster loading times when playing. It also allows playing of burnt backup disks and I think (don’t hold me to it) it let’s ya play imports. Got this back when I was planning on getting Final Fantasy XI and the HD but before I could, my PS2 died. So this was only opened and put in once to make sure my PS2 would read it since I was already having trouble w/ the console at the time. - $35
View attachment 8060
Silent Hill 3 game AND Brady strategy guide! (rare Black label w/ soundtrack! Guide & game are in great shape and getting rare too.) - $50

NEXT 3 GAMES AS A LOT FOR $15!
Jak (& Daxter) 2 -$7
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - $7
Tecmo’s Trapt (Deception series) - $10
--------------

dot hack Infection -$9
.hack Mutation…this is missing the game case. All else is included. Luminality DVD movie, instruction manual, ect. Comes in a CD jewel case. - $12

PLAYSTATION 1

Galerians (complete. Getting rare) - $15

PC GAMES. Both play fine BOTH FOR $12!

Under a Killing Moon (Tex Murphy adventure). I believe this is complete and even has all the miscellaneous adds & other papers. Large outer shows wear. - $8
Witchaven. Complete & box in great shape except for a water mark on bottom. - $8

GAME STRATEGY GUIDES. All used but in great shape. Little wear. all 3 for $17!

Grand Theft Auto Vice City (Brady) - $7
Ghosthunter (Brady) $10
Urbz: Sims in the City (Prima) $7

DVD MOVIES ALL FOR $35!!!!!!!

Pi (Darren Aronofsky) -$5
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition. Never played) - $9
Brotherhood of the Wolf (Widescreen) - $7
Suicide Circle (Asian Import. NTSC. subtitles) - $9
Battle Royale (Special edition: Director’s Cut. 2 DVDS) (Import. NTSC. subs) - $9
The Changeling (George C Scott. Great horror!) - $7
DVD 2 PACK. Classic Horror: Dementia 13 (Coppola) Night of the Living Dead (Romero) - $10

Please check my other sales thread for 1/6 loose bodies and parts at this link.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39727
lotsa nice loose & custom stuff.

Last edited:
im guessing since my pm was ignored , my offer was unreasonable. thanks anyway bump .... :rolleyes:

im guessing since my pm was ignored , my offer was unreasonable. thanks anyway bump .... :rolleyes:

i honestly do apologise for not answering sooner. between the constant comp freezings and my having lost my glasses, i'm having trouble even seeing the boards. my diabetes hasn't been kind in the sight dept. add to that the holiday weekend and visiting family and my time on the computer over the last 24 hours is even more limited. i do admit to having responded to a couple PMs last night, but not all. again i apologise for that.

also it looks as though there was about 7 hours between your sending me the offer and then making your above post claiming i was ignoring you. i think you should allow more time than that to elapse before thinking someone is ignoring you, especially when that time is traditionally used by folks to sleep.

as to your offer of $150 shipped for the Tkara Batman that i was asking $195 for, i'm going to have to decline at this time. i think i'm just going to list everything on eBay along w/ some comics i'd planned on listing. that is if & when i find my glasses. thank you.

Last edited:
Back