The_One shows some of his collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_One

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I would do this in sections so to start with,please enjoy my Matrix Room
Updated 09/12/08 with a small section of non matrix stuff on page 8

Last edited:
To Be honest Nacho,I'm having trouble working this whole photo thing out so please watch this space and the pictures will be back on soon!!

Cheers:google

Hi,Sorry about that,I've got a few on now and here are some more!! :rotfl

awesome man. The matrix trilogy is fantastic ! :rock:rock
It deserves more of a loyal fan base than it has.

Brilliant collection , look excellent ! :rock2

I see youve got the APU :) and theres alot there I havent seen before,

Been after that APU for a while now, that said Im pretty mush fixed into 1:6th scale now (even the busts)

Heres my homage :

neo-smith-trinity-sentinel.jpg

Realise the Sentinel isnt exactly 1:6th but its not majorly obvious to the untrained eye.

Just picked up Trinity on the Ducatti and GG Flying Neo, and all the busts bar "Reloaded Neo"

So Im selling off my custom Trinity (and eventually the Neo possibly the parts dunno yet) :

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=200249522032&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010

Last edited:
I love that figure Moon! If you don't sell it,we maybe able to work something out!!

I have 3 APUs. 1 displayed and 2 boxed but both boxed ones have the dreaded "split shoulder" which was a common fault... Great to see a fellow matrix fan!

Are you after a Neo Reloaded??

It's not on the road,just in a lock up! Otherwise I would have to many people pointing and laughing at it....:joy

I wouldn't laugh. You are obviously a very dedicated fan. I think you might get some ^^^^ here or on other forums but hey man, you like what you like. :rock

Holy mother of god :google thats awesome never met a more die hard matrix fan ! cool beyond words who did that for ya ?

I might be interested in the Neo Reloaded GG Bust for the right price, but tbh I picked the other 8 quite cheaply, that said wouldnt hurt to throw me a PM with a price

I wouldn't laugh. You are obviously a very dedicated fan. I think you might get some ^^^^ here or on other forums but hey man, you like what you like. :rock

Roranous you got be kidding, theres never been a bigger bunch of nerds gathered online they cant exactly throw stones in a glass house !

Last edited:
sweet Matrix collection!!!!!! who painted the car??

i love how you have setup your matrix wall - looks very professional and badass!!

Holy mother of god :google thats awesome never met a more die hard matrix fan ! cool beyond words who did that for ya ?

Roranous you got be kidding, theres never been a bigger bunch of nerds gathered online they cant exactly throw stones in a glass house !

You know, I wasn't kidding. People always have something to say, even I am guilty of it sometimes. Maybe some people will think he is too obsessed but I don't see any harm in a collection of the same thing. More power to him. I know what you mean though because we are all huge nerds around here. :lol

Back