• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oaktown2000

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Sideshow/WETA Sauron Statue

Time to sell off some old...to make room for the new coming in.

Prices are delivered...in the Continental US. I will not ship outside the US.

WETA Sauron Statue - $285

Pics of them can be found in my collection thread here (except for Leia....didn't have her yet). All pieces were only removed to take pics...and then back to their styrofoam cages.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39214

Last edited:
Gandalf sold.

Only Sauron left. Don't make me have to go to ebay with it. $285 dlvd is a great deal for this heavy beast.

Damn you already got rid of Leia. That was quick.

Yeah....I bought her in a moment of weakness lol

I let her go...and Fett....and Maul....and Sauron....and Gandalf....and Lurtz.....and probably Frodo as well.

I've simply got too much stuff. I'm going with one or two of my favorites from each series. For Star Wars....I'm keeping Vader/Obi Wan. For LOTR...it's Aragorn...maybe Frodo, don't know yet.

Yeah....I bought her in a moment of weakness lol

I let her go...and Fett....and Maul....and Sauron....and Gandalf....and Lurtz.....and probably Frodo as well.

I've simply got too much stuff. I'm going with one or two of my favorites from each series. For Star Wars....I'm keeping Vader/Obi Wan. For LOTR...it's Aragorn...maybe Frodo, don't know yet.

Sounds a lot like what I'm doing.

Yeah...it sucks...but there's just too much cool stuff coming out to be limited to just a few lines. I'd rather have 20 different PFs from 20 different lines.....then to have 20 PFs from like 3 or 4 main lines.

Recieved my Darth Maul today. Perfect condition! Well packaged and fast shipping. No worries buying here!

Back