• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Boba Fett PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blu Falcon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Perfect condition. # 254/2000. Displayed at the office. Comes with the Mandalorian artifact w/ stand and original box. Priced to move. $250 shipped to your door. Thanks.

I will add that this is the best representation of Fett in any format I've ever seen IMO.

Last edited:
Do you have any + feedback here? I don't see you listed in the thread. I am interested....

It truly is a sad day when arguably one of the best looking Star Wars PFs out there isn't selling as it should. This is Boba Fett we're talking about here, people! Not some run-of-the-mill bantha fodder Jawa! :monkey2

Wow that Boba Fett is flat out beautiful! Truly the best representation of him I've seen! I'd love to have it. I just don't have the money for it. :eek: Boba Fett is one of my all-time favorite Star Wars characters. :D

Look at this guy. Just look at him. How could you deny his awesomeness? Look, don't pass this up. You know you want it, so just quit BSing around take this guy into your home.

Back