Iron Man Stealth Price for non working lights.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi:

What would you guys sell a Stealth Iron Man that was in mint condition, included the collectors box and the shipping box, BUT the lights will not light up?

I am trying to figure out a fair market value price for both the seller and buyer.

What better place to figure it out then here.

Thanks!

I will give you $10 and not a cent more...

...seriously though I have no idea! :lol

I'll counter that offer to $11. Just put it on eBay and let the auction decide the value between two people or more fighting for it. You can probably get at least the original MSRP price for it.

Gondor, who's famous person in your avatar? She's HOT!

I will give you $10 and not a cent more...

...seriously though I have no idea! :lol

Last edited:
I'll counterthat offer to $11. Just put it on eBay and let the auction decide the value between two people or more fighting for it.

Gondor, who's famous person in your avatar? She's HOT!

Yeah that good advice, ebay is always the best place to find out true market value...properly sold of course!

Minmay, thats not a famous person, that is me! :D

If there's a vote for the hottest and cutest female collector on this forum, you got my vote. You go girl! We got a hot one in da house :lol You should get into Hollywood!

Yeah that good advice, ebay is always the best place to find out true market value...properly sold of course!

Minmay, thats not a famous person, that is me! :D

Awww...thank you very much! :eek:

I seem to have sparked that sort of reaction in the 'lets see you...' thread!:lol

Expect more PM and badgering as well. Very attractive GondorGirl. Very attractive. As for the question at hand I would say its probably only worth what a standard comiquette was. Probably in the range of $350.

Hey, the ebay idea is good, but it won't happen. The seller, a trusted seller, sold it on ebay to me with working lights. When I got it, it did not work. He IMMEDIATELY replied to my concerns and suggestions of working at ways to get it fixed, and has been super cooperative, with the deal that if I could not get them working he would fully refund me.

At this point I was hoping to make an offer to him, one that does not rip either of us off. So going to ebay, although a great idea, is not what we will do for obvious reasons in this scenario.

I guess what I am trying to ask is this: Given that you would go an buy an IM Stealth with no working lights, what would you pay for it?

As for the GondorGirl: you have got my attention for pics!!

The price for a non-functional light is questionable and varies. However, someone with skills might be interested in it for a discount price because he/she can re-paint it, fix it, etc. Even so, it's hard for me to pay regular price for a non-functional light.

If I were you, make sure it's within 30 days to return it to him for a refund through Paypal. Don't wait too long and mail back and forth with each other to resolve the issue. After the deadline, he can just ignored you and Paypal won't be able to help you at all. Get Paypal involved if you decide the path for a full refund. You'll need to send it back to him with TRACKING and SIGNATURE as evidence for Paypal to refund you the money. (either use FedEx or UPS).

Good luck.

Hey, the ebay idea is good, but it won't happen. The seller, a trusted seller, sold it on ebay to me with working lights. When I got it, it did not work. He IMMEDIATELY replied to my concerns and suggestions of working at ways to get it fixed, and has been super cooperative, with the deal that if I could not get them working he would fully refund me.

At this point I was hoping to make an offer to him, one that does not rip either of us off. So going to ebay, although a great idea, is not what we will do for obvious reasons in this scenario.

I guess what I am trying to ask is this: Given that you would go an buy an IM Stealth with no working lights, what would you pay for it?

As for the GondorGirl: you have got my attention for pics!!

Hey MinMay, thanks for your advice!

I have already opened a dispute with him, but in a friendly way. I did it to protect both of us, and I truly believe this seller is NOT conning me in anyway. He has been a quick response, and understands that we have the dispute open in PayPal to make sure we are both covered. He is an excellent and ethical ebayer.

We are just trying to figure out a fair price for a IMS without working lights.

I don't own this piece, but if it was working before he mailed it, do you think the problem is as simple as a weak connection that just needs some fiddling?

Have tried to bring it to an electronics buddy.

He and I have CAREFULLY peeled off the back and he tried to see where the weak connection is. He feels he would have to take out the battery compartment, and at that point we both said no way to taking it out as we both felt there was risk in damaging the base. If it were mine and I did not have to return to the buyer as I received it, I would have gone for it.

Hi:

What would you guys sell a Stealth Iron Man that was in mint condition, included the collectors box and the shipping box, BUT the lights will not light up?

I am trying to figure out a fair market value price for both the seller and buyer.

What better place to figure it out then here.

Thanks!

$300.00 - $330.00

Back