Smally's very small collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
At last I got round to taking some pics of my shelves. Not much but i'm proud as it has cost me a **** load over a long time!

Wow very nice and complete! Congrats it looks great! I still can't believe Hot Toys made 6 human characters from that movie.

Cheers Voorhees. I see you're from Edmonton... I got 6 day's R&R out there when I was posted to BATUS in 1999 - You guys have the best shopping mall ever! Does it still have a rollercoster and dolphins (and HOOTERS!!!!)?

Smally.

Cheers Voorhees. I see you're from Edmonton... I got 6 day's R&R out there when I was posted to BATUS in 1999 - You guys have the best shopping mall ever! Does it still have a rollercoster and dolphins (and HOOTERS!!!!)?

Smally.

:lol Please tell me you came here at least in the summer? :lol Up until 2005 we had the biggest mall in the world, the dolphins are gone (Replaced by Sea Lions) but the rollercoaster is still kicking ass!

Oh and the whores at Hooters are still kicking too :naughty

Awesome collection !. :D
I didn't know you had all the marines already. :D They need some custom heads , if Les ever decides to sell his Hicks head again. GET IT. :rock

:lol Please tell me you came here at least in the summer? :lol Up until 2005 we had the biggest mall in the world, the dolphins are gone (Replaced by Sea Lions) but the rollercoaster is still kicking ass!

Oh and the whores at Hooters are still kicking too :naughty

I'll be there next week. :naughty:rotfl

Cheers guys. I'm just after some of those sweet ass custom heads from Les for my marines (if you're reading Les PM me!!!). Looking to start a small collection of Preds next :banana

Smally.

nice aliens collection. who makes it and where did you get that pulse rifle? price range?

Fason, The Pulse rifle is kit is by G&P but it has to be bulit over a TM Thompson submachine gun. The total price would be in the region of about £500-£600. They are VERY hard to come by tho. But if you are desperate for a PR I know a place that sells resin versions?

Cheers,
Smally

That Pulse-rifle is a grail-piece!!:google
Especially as it's not polystone.
Must be tremendous to hold.
Always liked the Powerloader, too.
Great collection all over!:cool:

it may be small but at least your collection contains some of the best things from one of the best movies!:D

you need custom aliens marine heads. you should do this to those heads :fireworks. awesome collection tho

Back