• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust FOR SALE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aMaZeInG

Super Freak
Reaction score
My slightly damaged 1:1 Sideshow Alien Warrior Bust FOR SALE!

The story of what happened was that I was all set to pay $3500 for a mint alien warrior when I got an email saying that when the guy was packing it up he dropped it, but managed to catch before it hit the ground fully but there was damage. I was devastated as these are almost impossible to come by and I was not sure when I would get another chance. However he said he was an FX artist and with some supplies he had he would try and make it look ok. Well I renegotiated the price down to £1000 which at today’s exchange rate is around $1400 and got it sent over. The damage was not that bad at all and as you can see from the photos barely noticeable. My wife only spotted the difference when I pointed it out to her. It is number 44 of 400.

If you have any questions or want the full res 3008 x 2000 which are 3MB each let me know.

I am looking for £1000/$1400 or the 1:1 Alien Bust (not the warrior the other one!) and I will send to anywhere in the world!

Shipping to the US from the UK can be done by FED EX for £185 or $278 not too bad if you ask me!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Dome.jpg

Face.jpg

HeadScratch.jpg

Jaw.jpg

Lungattachment.jpg

Last edited:
That is a fantastic price...curse my LOTR obsession! Good luck in the sale :)

that is a damn good price, too bad shipping to the US would b crazy :google
it would have been nice if the guy dropped it on the back of the head instead of the front :monkey1

amazing price!!!! sorry you have to let this one go. good luck in the sale - you should have no problem selling this guy.

Congrats Buddy :duff bout bloody time! :lol

Tell me about it! Seems very few have cash right now, I had loads of interest in it and lots of trades offered but have sold it to a really good guy on this forum actually so am happy and so is he. To be honest it is a bargain for anyone in the US as they were going for $4500 not so long ago.

Tell me about it! Seems very few have cash right now, I had loads of interest in it and lots of trades offered but have sold it to a really good guy on this forum actually so am happy and so is he. To be honest it is a bargain for anyone in the US as they were going for $4500 not so long ago.

Yeah, I think everyones a little short at the moment but i'm really glad it went to a fellow freak! :duff and congrats again on the sale! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back