McFarlane T800 Arnold Terminator with custom head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yourbuststop

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi, I always think it was a waste to use a generic head for the McFarlane T-800 8-inch figure without Arnold's likeness. I came up with a custom head that I hope dramatically change the appearance of the figure. I custom-sculpted the neck with a peg so I can always interchange the two heads.
Thanks for watching. Please also check out my other T-800 figures.:D

Hi, I always think it was a waste to use a generic head for the McFarlane T-800 8-inch figure without Arnold's likeness. I came up with a custom head that I hope dramatically change the appearance of the figure. I custom-sculpted the neck with a peg so I can always interchange the two heads.
Thanks for watching. Please also check out my other T-800 figures.:D

Now THAT is pretty cool...the face of the McFarlane figure was always a disappointment, thought I understand it was due to Arnold not digging the likeness.

You should cast some of those up :D

That custom head looks a lot like the Shamwow guy. Was it sculpted in Germany? You know the Germans always make great stuff.

shamwow.jpg

Now THAT is pretty cool...the face of the McFarlane figure was always a disappointment, thought I understand it was due to Arnold not digging the likeness.

You should cast some of those up :D
Thanks Cryoguns, actually I borrowed the head from a resin bust kit made by Andrea Miniatures and resculpted the neck to make it fit.

Back