Averone's Custom Sideshow IM MK II 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Everyone here knows how IM nutty I am so I present to you my Sideshow Iron MAN 1:1 bust done by Sid from nightmarearmorstudios.

UPDATE PAGE 5!!!

I think you will agree that it turned out really good!

These were taken quickly so I will do better pics shortly. This bust picks up all colors and light and is very difficult to photograph!

2isb9jq.jpg

122jg9f.jpg

2myu2h0.jpg

2cr3nlu.jpg

eagvn8.jpg

343hn50.jpg

v5xugo.jpg

1zz5qps.jpg

Last edited:
I am jealous. That thing is rad! I don't remember minute details from the flick but your custom looks spot on down to the rivets. Actually, yours looks even more shiney and chrome-like than I remember from the film. :rock

Yup saw ur post on SF last nite around 2. :lol NICE!!!!! Just couldn't let it sleep one nite, huh? I don't blame yah :rock

Yup saw ur post on SF last nite around 2. :lol NICE!!!!! Just couldn't let it sleep one nite, huh? I don't blame yah :rock

:lol No I had sneak out of bed after a night out in town that was very hard to do! The wife thinks Im cheating on her! I told her not to worry! :rotfl

All of the sudden its the center piece of my collection!
This thing is just too awesome!

looks awesome man, i sure hope SS comes out with their own........hey what kind of lights are those in the last picture underneath them?

They are from Costco, I will have to find out the name for you.

Very nice! Hopefully SS has one of these in the works.

I dont think they will make this! Im done waiting for Sideshow to make up its mind! Hence the custom for me!
IM II is coming out and I think Warmachine is going to be more like it!

Last edited:
averone, it looks very good! congrat's again. love the rivets!

Thank you Shawn!
You know I have come to the conclusion that if you want something you cant wait for Sideshow to do it! There are so much more out there! You just have to find the right artists !

Thank you Shawn!
You know I have come to the conclusion that if you want something you cant wait for Sideshow to do it! There are so much more out there! You just have to find the right artists !

ya, it looks amazing! cant stop looking at it!!!!!!!!:D

Back