• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Terminator goodness & More Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay guys. I'm doing a Raider. selling more stuff to finance the HCG alien

First up:

Hot Toys Endoskeleton Figure. Box and figure mint. Sold!
DSC_0505-1.jpg

Hot Toys Kyle Reese. Very minor damage to future gun that has been repaired. The hoop holding the strap to the gun was repaired. Not noticeable but describing it for full disclosure. Everything else mint. Will include a pair of nike sneakers for those who want to bash the 1984 Reese :p Sold!

DSC_0506.jpg

Hot Toys Clark Kent. Box and figure mint. Sold! to Sup3rman!
photo-1.jpg

Triad Toys Neo and Trinity + DarkArtist's Agent Smith

Neo and Agent smith have had their base bodies swopped with the Hot Toys True Type bodies.

Neo comes with 2 pairs of hands as pictured + his metal sais.

Trinity comes as pictured + additional triad Lucia DX outfit and boots.

Matrix set sold!

DSC_0007.jpg

Figures were displayed briefly in a glass detolf case in a pet free and smoke free home before being returned to box.

I'm open to offers so send me a counter proposal if you think my prices are too high.

thanks,
James.

Last edited:
I'd take the matrix items in a heartbeat if I could.
Fantastic figures. :rock They should go fast .:rock
Good luck. :rock2

Hi. Someone requested for a trinity pic without coat. Here she is :)

DSC_0012.jpg

Clark will be held for one more day for boardie Sup3rman and then it'll be up for grabs again.

Guys send me your offers. Worse possible thing is i'll say no :D I'll even offer flex pay (2 payments or 4 payments :D) for those who want it.

Hit me up guys, I'll be listing these figures on ebay this friday if these do not sell by then :)

james.

Endo and Reese sold to darthjuan007 :D

Thanks for buying my stuff guys!

Mods you can lock her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back