• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Catalog Volume 10 Limited Edition Clam Shell Book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...or display it proudly with the new volume 11 catalog that you're getting with the Spook 09 kit. :idea

I wouldn't sell him the catalog for one kajillion dollars! :lecture

Ok, maybe I would be he'd still be an ahole and I would fart in the box before shipping it out.

Wow Dude, this is still available!?!? Can't believe it, it's just so awesome! :bborg

Since many people won a Catalog 11 during Spooktacular, what could be better than adding this to your collection? I'll tell you what would be better, Nothing!

...and in honor of the awesomeness and rarity of this fantastic book, I have decided to raise the price to $1,000.00. However, I will include shipping with that. :thud: :cuckoo: :lol

Get it in time for Christmas, I am willing to ship it to you overnight express included in the $1000 asking price.

Don't wait too much longer, I've been getting serious interest in this book from Nick Saban and since I think I dislike Bill Parcells more than Saban now I may revise my ban on selling him anything.

Get this catalog in time for Halloween and scare children with it. In honor of the month of October I will be offering a special 13.666% discount for a limited time only if you purchase this before Halloween (ONLY *** $863.34 *** ONLY). :panic: Plus if you make the call in the next 4 hours I will including at no additional charge a slap chop and a schtiky.

Frank, I can't believe you haven't sold this in 3 years!!! If I didn't already have one, I would snatch up that discount in a heartbeat!!! :wink1:

Frank, I can't believe you haven't sold this in 3 years!!! If I didn't already have one, I would snatch up that discount in a heartbeat!!! :wink1:

Hahaha, I know right. With this crazy discount, I expect it to go any day now. :impatient: :rotfl

:lol :lol :lol

Still enjoying it :yess:

What would be even more enjoyable would be if someone bought the book and beat down Nick Saban with it and posted the video on youtube. :idea

That gives me an idea, if anyone would like to purchase this with the sole intent of beating down Nick Saban with it, I will extend the discount to 90%. :read :medic

Brilliant. I would definitely pay to see that video.

I'll pick up the 10% left over if said person is down to swing by NY and smack Tony Sparano in his face too.

Back