• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IJ's Pre-SDCC Firesale (Sideshow, Hot Toys, Medicom, and more!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, Comic-Con is upon us and I need to make some room both in my storage here at the house, as well as in my wallet. So, I've decided to part with some nice items at very good/fair prices...

ALL items are MIB and never displayed. Opened only for inspection.

SS Freaks get first crack before I go to evilbay...

SIDESHOW

*SOLD*HELLBOY Nazi Kroenen 1:6 Figure - SDCC Exclusive Variant: $175 shipped [SOLD to yodasan] Loose

*SOLD*TOMB RAIDER Lara Croft 1:6 Figure - Exclusive: $75 shipped[SOLD to Spook_Nukem]

*SOLD*LEGEND Lord of Darkness Premium Format Figure - Exclusive: $335 shipped [SOLD to Darth Waller]

HOT TOYS

*SOLD*TDK Joker (version 1) 1:6 Figure: $80 shipped MIB. Only opened once.

*SOLD*RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II Rambo 1:6 Figure: $180 shipped [SOLD to qstoysandcollectibles]

*SOLD*TDK Batpod 1:6 Vehicle: $215 shipped[SOLD to Agent23]

*SOLD*TDK Batman 1:6 Figure - New TDK Costume: $120 shipped[SOLD to Agent23]

HASBRO

G.I. JOE Doc 25th Anniversary Mailaway Premium: $50 shipped (includes all original shipping packaging) MIB. Never opened.

*SOLD*INDIANA JONES 1:6 Scaled Ark of The Covenant Mailaway Premium: $60 shipped (includes all original shipping packaging) [SOLD to Deak Starkiller]

All prices are shipped to lower 48. Will consider shipping elsewhere. Again, ALL items are MIB and never displayed.

I can accept Paypal, as long as they don't screw me again... but I prefer Google Checkout.

Last edited:
Updated listings.

Also now have a Sideshow SDCC Exclusive Nazi Kroenen available. LOOSE, but Mint and complete. Taking offers...

*SOLD*LEGEND Lord of Darkness Premium Format Figure - Exclusive: $335 shipped [SOLD to Darth Waller]

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Quick 'n dirty iPhone pics of the Kroenen figure:

kroenen1.jpg

kroenen2.jpg

kroenen3.jpg

kroenen4.jpg

Back