Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation -T-600 (CONCEPT VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandy_man

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As I had predicted before in the 600-700 thread, a 3rd version with tuque. Pretty much a MLS ver with WRS ver's clothes with the mask being different and the exlcusive endo base.

Picture courtesy of tc4949 from Toy-World

20090722020844305.jpg

Jesus. I feel sorry for anyone who feels the need to own all ten of these slightly different T-600's.
There's just so much reuse, so many other great things coming from Hot Toys, and these aren't cheap figures.

So many versions T-600 from Hot toys.
Endoskeleton T-600
Endoskeleton T-600 Exclusive
Endoskeleton T-600 Martin Lang
Endoskeleton T-600 Rubber Skin
Endoskeleton T-600 Rubber Skin Exclusive
Endoskeleton T-600 Concept version

Figure stand looks like T-600 Exclusive... Also is VERY similiar to original Rubber Skin version.
That's the most ridiculous announce from the whole HT Salvation line, IMHO.

FFS.Hot toys enough with the t 600 already.If you want to make some terminator figures give us a proper t 800 arnie.NO MORE 600

I agree with there being too may 600's...The only thing that's good out of the figure is the new mask but it sure as hell doesn't justify dropping another 170+ just for it... Pass for me, the Endo and WRS are good enough for me

I would have just waited for the rubber mask to turn up on eBay but the price the Predator 1 exclusive mask is going for I feel it will be cheaper just to buy it! Dammit :mad:

This is getting out of hand. How is HT thinking that people will be able to afford the million releases they do ? I ordered the first T-600 MLS cuz I didn't like the regular version for some reason and ordered the regular skin version...I'm stopping at those two. HT's going to shoot themselves in the foot eventually cuz people will just stop buying cuz there's too many, unless you're rich. I'm pretty well off and I can't even afford to keep up.

I can't help but feel Hot Toys may be shooting their self in the foot with this kind of craziness. Who in thier right mind want's that many of pretty much the same thing.

This is the kind of crap that turns me off, a greedy move trying to nickel and time the fans that made Hot Toys what they are today. I wanted a high quailty figure with a somewhat short run and Hot Toys delivered. They kept the production run down without flooding the market and now this. What the heck are they thinking? Start flooding the market with the same thing and they forget about the collector and forget about a rare collectable any more. This is why I and others are in the hobby, we like collecting rare movie related items figures or what ever, If I wanted this kind of mass produced figures I'll go to Target or KMart.:mad:.

Last edited:
I cain't help but feel Hot Toys may be shooting thier self in the foot with this craziness. Who in thier right mind want's that many of the same thing.

This is the kind of crap that turns me off, a greedy move trying to nickel and time the fans that made Hot Toys what they are today. I wanted a high quailty figure with a somewhat short run and Hot Toys deliverd and kept the volume down without flooding the market now this,what the heck are they thinking start flooding the market with the same thing and forget about a rare collectable which is why I and others in the hobby like collecting :mad:.

I agree a 110%! We have over the years enjoyed getting a incarnation of a character or monster we have loved for many years! Now it seems it's more about money than the customer! This is were other collectible companies have gone wrong!

get it together Hot Toys!

Whats wrong with having options. I know the feeling of wanting to complete a series, but it is nice to be able to look at concept art and say "that would be cool if they made one like this". The dx series is a little different because its the same figure but upgraded, this is the same figure with a different ammo pack, mask and stand it's just preference.

Back