Death Star Corridor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well Vader is here and although I have no time this evening to take loads of pics. I had to post at least one of him in the corridor... Plenty more to come :)

Dorgmal

vader-1.jpg

death-star28.jpg

Cheers Prog, got lots more to do but gonna take my time. I have waited a long time to do this dio so I want it to be good. :)

Cheers guys, I am really sorry that I have not got more shots to show. I promise there will be many more, many, many more. :)

A reflective dark surface imho for the floor would make that m8

Totally agree Mooncat and I just dont have a big enough piece of plasticard at the moment but it is on my list that is for sure. The lighting is the hardest thing at the mo. As soon as I get the time I really want to get stuck into it. :)

what is that saying????..........oh yea........SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL...:horror ......:lol.............awesome as always DS.

A reflective dark surface imho for the floor would make that m8

Totally agree Mooncat and I just dont have a big enough piece of plasticard at the moment but it is on my list that is for sure. The lighting is the hardest thing at the mo. As soon as I get the time I really want to get stuck into it. :)

Hi Mark

Been waiting for your pics on this - of course outstanding work as always!

Pop downyour local art shop. I've picked up some highly reflective black A1 card sheets for like £3 a shot! Look great as Death Star flooring.

If we lived closer you could borrow my smoke machine, but I'll dig out the company details for you, as it only cost £25 and is a hell of a lotof funon the kitchen table! (wives love it).

Maybe I'll bottle a blast and post it LOL!

Hey! Less of this chat, post more piccies!

awesome, however for ANH accuracy the troopers need to hold their blasters in their left hands ;)

M.

Back