• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deadpool Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nanokiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a couple of Deadpool statues I am trying to sell. The first one is the Bowen FS Deadpool Statue complete with box art but not the brown shipping box. I am willing to sell it for $300 shipped. The secound one is a custom made Deadpool kit I got as a gift from a buddy of mine. Hate to get rid of it but I need the money. This does not come with a box art since it never had one. I am willing to sell this one for $250 shipped. The last one is a Deadpool bust kit that I painted myself. I am selling it for $60 shipped. I am willing to except offers. If I dont sell them here by 2 weeks, im probably going to put them up on ebay. I only except paypal. Please PM me with any questions.
SDC11607.jpg

SDC11608.jpg

SDC11610.jpg

SDC11612.jpg

SDC11589.jpg

Last edited:
these should go quick with all the people nuts over deadpool...

I have a buddy of mine that is a deadpool nut. I'll send him over here when he pops up on IM.

I would also trade. What im really looking for is a SS Green Hulk PF. I would give up all 3 for that one Hulk PF.

Deadpool custom up on ebay. Still don't have the Bowen one up. So who ever wants it let me know. As I said, I am excepting offers.

Love the custom kit...Any link for it on ebay...? I'm curious to see for how much it will fetch for..

Back