Stands for hot toys accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kj23

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hope this is the right section for this. Made some little (in scale more or less) stands for my hot toys figures so the extra bits and pieces you get have somewhere to sit. I was mainly wanting them for the iron man head, heart in a box and the predator mask. The Joker masks which were made my dizzyarse are mainly for show, not planning on keeping them on their stands. Eventually these will be put in my custom cases i'm doing so they'll fit in nicely hopefully.

maskstand0.jpg

jokermasks1.jpg

ironmanbases.jpg

baize.jpg

cheers, appreciate it. i'm happy enough with how they turned out. want to do another one for the tony stark heart in a box when i get the wood for it.

thanks. i'm thinking i could maybe do some stands for clothes, say for a spare outfit, jacket or whatever you get with some figures so you could display alternate outfits next to the figure.

WOW! I love it! I always wanted stands to display the extra heads. Any chance you will make some for sale? I'd get a couple off you.

i would if people wanted them, not that i'd know what a decent price would be. i'm in england so probably would only be practical posting to the UK, for postage costs and change of damage in transit. not sure where "transylvanie 90210" is, guessing nowhere near me!

thanks guys. i'm a few days away from finishing the cases these stands will be going in with next to their respective figures. will post photo's when done.

Back