insomniac's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insomniac

Super Freak
Reaction score
I guess I have neglected my original thread so I am going to start again from scratch.

3518915583_3fb8e0e6fa_s.jpg
Collection Room

3889207018_c536e45c57_s.jpg
Bowen Pics

3395712380_30d5c4a201_s.jpg
Sideshow Pics

3223518081_13d315cdfd_s.jpg
Moore Pics

3300807429_9447b88da3_s.jpg
Hard Hero Pics

3961693598_7fd9db0061_s.jpg
DC Statue Pics

3376950675_0baa76189e_s.jpg
Misc Statue Pics

Last edited:
Still one of my favorite displays...Congrats on all those beautiful shelves...I especially love those custom ones..

I just wanted to leave a quick comment to you , I love your Collections room. It is so well thought out and designed , not to mention the collection itself on display there. I could spend a lot of time in there just admiring what you have, awesome !.

nice pics!the cabinets are great!where did you buy them??

I just wanted to leave a quick comment to you , I love your Collections room. It is so well thought out and designed , not to mention the collection itself on display there. I could spend a lot of time in there just admiring what you have, awesome !.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

It's definitely one of my favorite display on the site. Great work, the red Hulk is looking wicked.

Nice room you have!!
Just to check, how much did you spend for the custom cabinet at the far wall?

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow I am pretty much speachless, Great Bowen Collection and Collection Overall, :cool: and Congrats on Red Hulk

you have one of the nicest collection on here wicked job

WOW!! The red Hulk is wicked. Awesome

Still one of my favorite displays...Congrats on all those beautiful shelves...I especially love those custom ones..

I just wanted to leave a quick comment to you , I love your Collections room. It is so well thought out and designed , not to mention the collection itself on display there. I could spend a lot of time in there just admiring what you have, awesome !.

It's definitely one of my favorite display on the site. Great work, the red Hulk is looking wicked.

Thanks everyone.

Back