Stone Cold Killers VM001 [Sin City Haritigan]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosaicsquare

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like another suit alternative. I like the Willis headsculpt.

Accessories:
Killer head sculpture (inc. a connecting part also fit the HT, TTL etc. figure body)
Black dust coat
Blue shirt
Tartan plaid tie
Detective underarm scabbard
Black trousers
Black leather shoes
Leather belt
S&W silver revolver
6 bullets
Big cigar (pictures will be revealed after products’ arrival)

20091123_9d8b81d3c59cc031f1c3bz8kVh.jpg

11091123083763_867.jpg

IMG_0139_1.jpg

DSC_7016_1.jpg
11091123083763_902.jpg

Saw this in another thread yesterday. Looks terrific. Best Willis head I've seen, though I'm not keen on the Hartigan scar. Might pick one up for a John McClane custom.

That's supposed to be Bruce Willis? :huh Too much hair. What movie is it supposed to be from?

you guys need to see gorae's haritgan or feng's mcclanes... this one is good but i think far from the best. but its soo cheap its almost stupid not to grab the set for custom fodder alone

That's supposed to be Bruce Willis? :huh Too much hair. What movie is it supposed to be from?

uhmmm as the title says. HARTIGAN FROM SIN CITY

you guys need to see gorae's haritgan or feng's mcclanes... this one is good but i think far from the best. but its soo cheap its almost stupid not to grab the set for custom fodder alone

uhmmm as the title says. HARTIGAN FROM SIN CITY

Uhmm well then shouldn't he be black & white? :rolleyes:

that looks a LOT like Z's bruce willis, but I'm gonna be getting it :D

3737187033_30b5dd5f19.jpg

3737187023_4b10bd9d02.jpg

3737187019_4650c7b116.jpg

Last edited:
That looks fantastic. Really really well done. Definitely some good stuff there for a McClane custom.

As for Sin City, I just wish that it was done in black and white.

The hair is the wrong colour for Hartigan so I will be repainting mine when I get it but it is a must have for me. I have a custom Marv that I bought off eBay a couple of years ago for $200 and I used z's Clive Owen sculpt for Dwight and I did a Hartigan myself with the Bruce head that looks like Leonard Nimoy but I never really liked it. This will be perfect.

Pretty kewl accessories. I'd use the parts for other figures and get rid of the rest. Is this for sale anywhere?

Pretty kewl accessories. I'd use the parts for other figures and get rid of the rest. Is this for sale anywhere?
--

I saw it for pre-order at Viking Playground for $60.00. The set is simply the head and accessories/outfit. No body (i.e. use the 1:6 body of your choice).

It appears TTL is branching out into different 1:6 genres/niches using different production/studio names to bypass a variety of copyright/license issues.

Wow, I just ordered this from Viking Playground. Assuming there ever is a HT figure, it will be better undoubtedly, but not $50-$75 better (this is an outstanding sculpt).

Sin City is a bit over-the-top for mestory-wise, but the film is a visual masterpiece and I really loved the Hartigan character. I might re-do him in black and white too.

Just picked up the Jacket for a custom, and its great; really nice tailoring to it. My custom Thomas Jane Punisher is gonna be stylin!

Back