No Frodo This Week

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dassy

Private Member
Reaction score
We’d like to take this opportunity to let our collectors know that the Frodo Premium Format pre-order will not take place this week as previously announced in the podcast. We apologize for any confusion. We anticipate this item to begin pre-ordering soon - please stay tuned to our site and newsletter for the most up-to-date information!

SS Homepage:naughty

boo.png

Dassy said:
We’d like to take this opportunity to let our collectors know that the Frodo Premium Format pre-order will not take place this week as previously announced in the podcast. We apologize for any confusion. We anticipate this item to begin pre-ordering soon - please stay tuned to our site and newsletter for the most up-to-date information!

SS Homepage:naughty

I'm glad they told us immediately, instead of just dropping the bomb in tonight's newsletter. There would be some pretty unhappy folks at 3AM in London waiting up to place their order.

I actually think this is better, at least for me. I wont be around tomorrow during the day, but I will any time next week :)

Since I thought Sideshow would post the full Frodo pics tonight, I didn't bother picking up a copy of Lee's or Tomarts or whatever, that had the pictures in it. I will be stopping by my local comic book shop after I get off of work tomorrow at eleven, and I will scan and post pictures somehow. Sorry I didn't bother with the magazine before, but I didn't think we would have to wait this long!

Maybe they weren't planning an exclusive, saw everyone was expecting one, and delayed the release to rethink their plans?

Does anybody know whether there is a POD Cast for this week?
I can't seem to find anywhere...
I was hoping to find more information about this delay... :banghead

No podcast this week either.

I have a theory. Sometimes around Toyfair some magazines have exclusive windows on photos of new product. That could be the case with Frodo and thus they couldn't show him until that window has elapsed.

But this is just a theory.

Well I'm glad I didn't need to stay up until the wee hours! Hopefully this means they'll be a priority preorder and maybe, just maybe an exclusive... :D

KrisSolo said:
Well I'm glad I didn't need to stay up until the wee hours! Hopefully this means they'll be a priority preorder and maybe, just maybe an exclusive... :D
Phhhhhhhhhhhhhewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Not so sad about havin' an early nite after all :horror:horror

Please SS, no LE of 30 @ 3.am UK time :naughty:naughty

TC :wacky

Back